• Poll closed .

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cum is the most sacred and personal thing a male produces. Whether it is my own or that of another guy I ingest the warm male essence released from the phallus knowing that it nourishes me and reinforces my masculine Nature.
Howdy, MuscledHorse, Nice photos, bud! I have lots of Georgia relatives, family farm in Cochran (south of Macon)....smooooooch from San Antonio Bryan June 2019.jpg

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

cockmonkey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A question for the guys out there.

I have been shooting in my mouth ever since I was 14. I would say 90% of the time that I stroke on my own I choose to shoot my load in my mouth and swallow.

The history, if it matters is as follows:
(skip to the next paragraph if you don't care)

I started actually ejaculating when I was 13. I was taking a pee outside our house in the side lawn and was whipping off the excess piss (I am uncut) and I began to get hard while whipping it and noticed it felt really good. I kept whipping it and whipping it and within a short period of time I began having contractions and ejaculated all over the side of the house. I was blown away by the feeling so I went back inside (fortunately no one had been watching at the time I did that) and jacked off again in my room. Ok, well, to make a long story short, I would use a towel or shirt to wipe up. Well, I was actually in ballet at the time and did a lot of stretching and I was curious what my cock tasted like, so I bent down and stuck it my mouth and sucked on the last 1-2 inches for a couple minutes and before I knew it I came in my mouth hard. I sat up with a mouth full of cum and ready to spit it out somewhat disgusted and surprisingly liked the taste. LOL it sounds stupid saying this, but I held it in my mouth for about a minute sort of savoring it and suddenly my mother knocked on the door. All I could do was swallow it. So I did. Pretty much from that point on I always came in my mouth and swallowed it and never had to worry about cum rags or towels, etc.

So back to the subject at hand... I mean, I wondered if it was gross, but never really thought it was all that disgusting. It’s not like I’m taking a crap or pissing in my mouth. Cum is not a waste product of the body. Right?

I even shoot in my mouth with my partner in the room and she finds it disgusting. Is it really that disgusting? Do you guys do it? What are your thoughts?
My thought is that you are hot as fuck.

imnnotshy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have tried my cum once. Not a whole load, just a few drops to see how it tastes. If I wanted my GF to swallow it made sense to try it myself. The taste was nothing gross or nothing tasty. Wasn't turned on by the whole thing and I haven't done that anymore.

D

deleted5698211

Yeah I do sometimes, when I am super horny. I have to time it well though, otherwise I bail at the last second. What I find works well, is edging and backing off, for ages. Just keep doing this each time, till the point small bits of cum appear the head of my cock. Once again, keep going and backing off.
Then roll my legs over my head, and usually I don’t need to touch my cock at all. Just the sight of my cock 5cm from my mouth sends more over, albeit slowly which is great as I seem to cum before I orgasm, rather than the other way around.

TitanOne1

Experimental Member
Media
Westinghouse Village (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I also found out soon after puberty that I liked the taste of my cum and have been eating at every chance I get ever since. It's quite natural for me now...:biggrin1:

I was 13. I found a then 1984 Cheri from my dad. It had a scene where agirl and man began undressing each other in mechanic’s clothes.I never saw the privates of a woman. I was quite disgusted by the excessive amounts of hair.

I never knew woman had pubic hair. I really did not know at that age what was there. I remember playing show me when I was younger with a neighbor. There was no hair then.

I continued to look at the phones. They were making my cock hard and incredibly thick. I remember feeling these sensation I never experienced.

I began to naturally hump the bed. I had no idea why. Rubbing my my huge 13 yo cock against the bed was amazing. I gazed at a lady begin to kiss and swallow the MSN’s cock in the magazine. He started to bead a white substance from the tip where the pee hole was.

He then entered her from behind sitting on a car lift. The motion of his dock in and out made me release. I convulsed and drenched my parents bed.

I had no idea what I had done and what the thick and creamy goo was on the sheets. It smelled metallic, bleach-like but I was curious what it was.

I bent over licking and tasting this unknown liquid. It was more of a paste. It was quite a load. It took a few minutes.

It wasn’t until a few years later I realized truly what I did.

D

deleted1253403

I love licking mine back up from the floor after I jerk off

D

deleted300444

I'm sure I noted this before, yes, I eat my own wad. Anymore, it is instinctual, as it drizzles down the shaft on to my thumb, I lick it from there. It is an acquired taste. When I was younger you couldn't have paid me to do it. I would have thought it worse than tapioca oyster slider.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I eat my own cum at least once a week. I don't eat it all the time, but if I'm really horny or just want to clean up the mess quickly I'm all for it.
Certainly something to enjoy when you're really horny and feel the urge, like on a donut or cracker

Reactions: LPfan
D

deleted808122

I savor every life-bringing cell and the seminal plasma that carries it, whether it's expended in my hand, in the hairs of my belly/face/chest, onto the floor or directly into my hungry mouth. I can't get enough.

LPfan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I savor every life-bringing cell and the seminal plasma that carries it, whether it's expended in my hand, in the hairs of my belly/face/chest, onto the floor or directly into my hungry mouth. I can't get enough.
I’m in the same boat. I love eating my own cum, or at least on my hand ❤️