Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By myself? Hell no.

With a woman? Yes. Especially if she does something to make it hot.

Hmmmmmmmm. I've tried to taste it a few times when jerking off to see what it's like for the chicks, and I just can't, CAN'T. Yes, I've had a quick taste, but no full on load like a chick would take. God bless them.

So dude, how do you do it when with a woman? Not sure I would be taking my own if there's a chick with me to help?

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmmmmm. I've tried to taste it a few times when jerking off to see what it's like for the chicks, and I just can't, CAN'T. Yes, I've had a quick taste, but no full on load like a chick would take. God bless them.

So dude, how do you do it when with a woman? Not sure I would be taking my own if there's a chick with me to help?
Yeah, I've tasted my own goo, which is precisely why I can't hold it against any woman for not liking it.

I have eaten my own cum a bunch. My cum tastes really good, actually (particularly since becoming vegan). My wife agrees.
I've eaten it out of her pussy, licked it off her body and cum into my own mouth. Cum is sexy, i think.
I also love cumming on her body and rubbing it on her.
Sometimes, if we are at a reasonably secluded beach I'll jack off on to her and she'll just leave it on her body. But that's a slightly different topic. lol

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have eaten my own cum a bunch. My cum tastes really good, actually (particularly since becoming vegan). My wife agrees.
I've eaten it out of her pussy, licked it off her body and cum into my own mouth. Cum is sexy, i think.
I also love cumming on her body and rubbing it on her.
Sometimes, if we are at a reasonably secluded beach I'll jack off on to her and she'll just leave it on her body. But that's a slightly different topic. lol
Eating it out of a pussy is definitely less bad. The acidity of vaginal secretions reduces the bitterness of the ejaculate.

C'mon, you remember high school chemistry: acid + base = salt. ;)

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... why is the sperm basic?...
thanks...
Vaginal secretions are slightly acidic for the express purpose of killing microbes. It's part of the vagina's defense system. Also, vaginal secretions flow out, so anything not killed by the acidity eventually gets washed out.

Male ejaculate is very basic in order to counteract the acidity of vaginal secretions in order to help the sperm survive longer in there.

Eating it out of a pussy is definitely less bad. The acidity of vaginal secretions reduces the bitterness of the ejaculate.

C'mon, you remember high school chemistry: acid + base = salt. ;)

Well sure, if your cum is bitter. Mine's sweet. Swear to god. You stop eating meat and dairy and start eating healthy vegan food all the time (like I do) and it changes all sorts of stuff. Like body odor, sweat smell, and (of course) the taste of your cum. I noticed it and she did too.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well sure, if your cum is bitter. Mine's sweet. Swear to god. You stop eating meat and dairy and start eating healthy vegan food all the time (like I do) and it changes all sorts of stuff. Like body odor, sweat smell, and (of course) the taste of your cum. I noticed it and she did too.
Then something is wrong with your spooge. It's supposed to be bitter (basic) for a reason.

What have you done to your diet to screw up the pH balance of your sperm?

Reactions: westhillsitalian

Musclebud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I often eat it....it's something you get used to....at first I didn't like it but over time have grown to love it.....when I'm having a wank I try and shoot straight into my mouth, although often miss and it goes everywhere.....I love cumming in my wife's mouth then letting her feed it to me....I think I like the taste more than she does lol

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I often eat it....it's something you get used to....at first I didn't like it but over time have grown to love it.....when I'm having a wank I try and shoot straight into my mouth, although often miss and it goes everywhere.....I love cumming in my wife's mouth then letting her feed it to me....I think I like the taste more than she does lol

I'm always dubious whenever someone tells me you have to get used to it. I was told that about coffee, and beer, and I'm a big fan of both. Cum? I love it, but not in my mouth, and i just can't comprehend the swallowing part.

ricklo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ye, I do it, and I like it. Sometimes after cuming I loose the interest of it. So what I'm doing now, is that I freeze it and I enjoy it later. I been trying it with fruits as a "dressing".. Trust me, is really good and it turn me on a lot.
Couple of months ago i discover that a guy wrote a book with recipes that include semen. I will try some of those recipes.

Here is a pic of the Introduction of the book. It makes sense.
Screen Shot 2016-03-20 at 9.10.21 AM.png

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ye, I do it, and I like it. Sometimes after cuming I loose the interest of it. So what I'm doing now, is that I freeze it and I enjoy it later. I been trying it with fruits as a "dressing".. Trust me, is really good and it turn me on a lot.
Couple of months ago i discover that a guy wrote a book with recipes that include semen. I will try some of those recipes.

View attachment 464133

Gag, gulp. Stop. Please.

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

View attachment 464133

I have read a bit about cooking with cum. I found the idea interesting, so I tried it.
Besides "sprinkles" on pasta or Ice cream or coffee, I mixed in a fresh batch with my eggs as they were frying. Or with sauces, oven cooked fish.
I currently have 2 loads mixed into my butter that I use. I still would rather freeze a number of loads and either suck on my "cumsicle" or
just put into my morning coffee.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have read a bit about cooking with cum. I found the idea interesting, so I tried it.
Besides "sprinkles" on pasta or Ice cream or coffee, I mixed in a fresh batch with my eggs as they were frying. Or with sauces, oven cooked fish.
I currently have 2 loads mixed into my butter that I use. I still would rather freeze a number of loads and either suck on my "cumsicle" or
just put into my morning coffee.

Do you also keep body parts in the freezer? Sorry, just wondering.