D

deleted947790

I shot it into my mouth once, kinda bitter

Cass Jenner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Always, I love it. Used to be able to self suck, lost that ability. Now when I masturbate I eat it from wherever it lands, and sometimes put legs over head and cum into my mouth which I find very erotic.
Sometime when with GF I will cum on her nipples and then lick it up and kiss her with it, and she finds that very erotic.

Always, I love it. Used to be able to self suck, lost that ability. Now when I masturbate I eat it from wherever it lands, and sometimes put legs over head and cum into my mouth which I find very erotic.
Sometime when with GF I will cum on her nipples and then lick it up and kiss her with it, and she finds that very erotic.

I can't self suck (need about another inch, or more yoga, lol) but the rat is exactly what I do. Throwing my legs up like that enables me to get a bunch in my mouth and the rest on my face. I wind up looking like I've been in a bukkake. Love the taste of my cum, too.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not on purpose. But I have shot off and it land on my lips and face before. Didn't like it. Sort of grossed me out a little bit. But when you're in the heat of the moment and about to cum. You don't care where it blast off to.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have several times. Like a lot of guys here many times I cum with the intention of eating it, but lose the desire after cumming. A fantasy of mine is to cum in my wife's mouth then have her give it back to me as we kiss. However, that fantasy always ends when I cum. Never mentioned this fantasy to her.

neil sharma

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure. I've always shot quite a distance so getting some in my own mouth is pretty common, especially when masturbating--it's so bad that I always wear glasses when jerking off. When I was younger I could get my whole head in my mouth and enjoyed the sensation of sucking strongly while I was shooting. It wasn't like "oh, how exciting to suck on a cock," but more of a "wow that feels amazing" sort of thing. The taste is also a big turn off. I've always been appreciative of women who want to suck on my cock while I'm cumming, but since knowing how acrid it is, i never ask for it. That said, it is a huge turn on for me to pull out of a girl's vagina just as I'm about to cum, have her suck on me while I do, and then snowball for a bit. I can't tell you how many times I've found that so erotic that I didn't lose my hardon and just started fucking again while still snowballing.
wow, would love to see u self suck

neil sharma

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
would love to see how u selfcum

Reactions: westhillsitalian