Eating your own......

neil sharma

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't self suck (need about another inch, or more yoga, lol) but the rat is exactly what I do. Throwing my legs up like that enables me to get a bunch in my mouth and the rest on my face. I wind up looking like I've been in a bukkake. Love the taste of my cum, too.
love to see the clip

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have several times. Like a lot of guys here many times I cum with the intention of eating it, but lose the desire after cumming. ...However, that fantasy always ends when I cum. Never mentioned this fantasy to her.
Very common thing... I've finally overcome this, it became more of a challenge. I've eten almost every JO load over the last four weeks, by cumming into a shot glass: immediately the desire of eating it goes away, but in about 5 min the aversion goes away and that is when I chug it down. It is not that the craving for it comes back, but the aversion goes away, and since I saved it on the shotglass it is there just waiting. So theres an option for those who want to try it : P

Very common thing... I've finally overcome this, it became more of a challenge. I've eten almost every JO load over the last four weeks, by cumming into a shot glass: immediately the desire of eating it goes away, but in about 5 min the aversion goes away and that is when I chug it down. It is not that the craving for it comes back, but the aversion goes away, and since I saved it on the shotglass it is there just waiting. So theres an option for those who want to try it : P
I may give this a shot. I always want to but like others, just can’t usually do so after shooting.

Reactions: westhillsitalian

bonerbrew

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I've suggested this often to guys who lose their desire. Personally if I wait even just a minute or two I have no problem feasting on my cumload. Used this method several times and each time it worked for me. Now I seldom back out and already this week I've eaten a half dozen of my cumloads with no hesitation at all. Tasty and erotic each time. Cheers!

neil sharma

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've suggested this often to guys who lose their desire. Personally if I wait even just a minute or two I have no problem feasting on my cumload. Used this method several times and each time it worked for me. Now I seldom back out and already this week I've eaten a half dozen of my cumloads with no hesitation at all. Tasty and erotic each time. Cheers!
love to see u eating it

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I jerk, then I lay down with my feet up an over my head so my cock is aiming straight to my mouth and shoot it directly in.
Or i cum In my hand and suck each finger clean.
Your first technique is exactly the same way I suck my cock!!
Gotta take it when it comes out, can't do it afterwards

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is also how I enjoy my own, usually with something in my ass at the same time
I like to use a slim "g-spot" vibrator to stimulate my prostate when I am edging towards a massive cumshot!

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use a prostate massager or buttplug when im alone, but it’s even better when she is pegging me and stroking me and aiming it for me
I don't do it often, but it is good when I do!!

Not so sure if I would be into the "pegging" tho!!!

I think I may be more of a giver.............
But only sucking/jerking is what I am interested in!!

P.S.
Providing you have a big thick cock, similar to mines..................?

D

deleted645791

After I cum, no. While I'm edging, I precum a lot and cum a little several times before I bust my final nut. If I'm seeing someone, I'll taste it to make sure it tastes OK. It never tastes good or bad, but I don't care for it at all. I appreciate any girl who's willing to slurp it all up when blowing me because there's always so much of it.

Now if I'm edging and I use a few drops of flavored lube, especially strawberry, and I'm really turned on, it's hard for me to resist. It's like my big cock is constantly leaking my own salty and sweet candy, and I love that something that tastes that good is coming from deep inside of my large nuts, it's hard to explain. If I cum a little and rub that all over for a bit, once I taste it, its really concentrated and extra salty, and it tastes... absolutely amazing. But then after I cum, hell no that shit ain't going in my fucking mouth anymore, I don't care how tasty it is, it no longer turns me on.