Eats Pussy Like a Woman

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard a woman say that she wants to find a man that can eat pussy like a woman. I just wondered what that would mean to this group.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well I've said it myself, but I only know what I mean by it.

When I say it I generally mean that women are usually more enthusiastic about it, they know what feels good for them and apply that rather than just going at it clueless.

The best I've had was male, but he unfortunetly was the exception :mad:

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When going from "like a man" to "like a woman," the difference is usually that women are more gentle and sensual. Men tend to use more pressure and speed than we need to, but I think some women like it to be VERY soft and delicate, and not so rough and fast.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When going from "like a man" to "like a woman," the difference is usually that women are more gentle and sensual. Men tend to use more pressure and speed than we need to, but I think some women like it to be VERY soft and delicate, and not so rough and fast.

Like I said, I can only speak of my own use of the term, but for me it has nothing to do with being soft and gentle. I love it rough and fast and thats what I get from most women.

incognito_34

Just Browsing
Media
i tend to believe its all about timing.. theres a start a middle and an end. no use going right at it with ur mouth and fingers for a home run for example, just work your way to a grand slam...

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I had a switch hitting lesbian bestow that compliment on me once. She and her girlfriend apparently decided they wanted a dildo with a pulse for a change.

Gave me the big head in more ways than one.:tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I heard a woman say that she wants to find a man that can eat pussy like a woman. I just wondered what that would mean to this group.

For sure she has nothing in commom with me...:biggrin1:

This is one skill that does not mean or do much for me...

But i wish good hunting for those who enjoy it...:smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Maybe she wants you to eat her pussy and try not to look a total ruin (your mascara, foundation, and lipstick will get effed up eating pussy--I suppose). You have to have long shiny wet nails. And hyperventilate a lot. Bat your thick eyelashes and pout your lips. Get down to some serious licking. :rolleyes: (Kidding.)

She wants you to lick her pussy in the way "she" would like to be licked. The only way for her to do that is to probably direct you in the act of cunnilingus. I think that is what she meant.:smile:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to brag.....ok....to brag, I've had a bi girl...and boy did I have her..bada boom!
Seriously folks....the bi girl said I ate pussy better than a lesbian.....that and my strap on was bigger.

Not only it was bigger, I guess unlike a strap-on or dildo yours didn't need a filling of hot water to feel half-way like a real penis.

I guess she meant he has to eat her like it's the only possibility for him to make her cum, which means putting a lot of enthusiasm into it, giving his best shots regarding skill and tempo, taking a lot of time for the licking, and making her cum at least three times before he even considers using his manhood on her.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I guess she meant he has to eat her like it's the only possibility for him to make her cum, which means putting a lot of enthusiasm into it, giving his best shots regarding skill and tempo, taking a lot of time for the licking, and making her cum at least three times before he even considers using his manhood on her.

I think that's a pretty good description.

BUT :tongue:
once I did it this way and guess what. After she came by oral she was finished and I had to jerk. Now that was not nice :wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that's a pretty good description.

BUT :tongue:
once I did it this way and guess what. After she came by oral she was finished and I had to jerk. Now that was not nice :wink:

:lmao:

Be good but not that good Snakebyte....:rolleyes:

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote=ClaireTalon;648401]
....I guess she meant he has to eat her like it's the only possibility for him to make her cum, which means putting a lot of enthusiasm into it, giving his best shots regarding skill and tempo, taking a lot of time for the licking, and making her cum at least three times . ...[/quote]

Yes, my take exactly -- it's the enthusiasm, the communication and giving it your 100% attention. You don't avoid it, you don't wait to be asked; and it's for sure not about reciprocating. No -- you can't wait to touch her with your tongue: on and around her labia, close to her clitoris, backing off .. brushing her inner thighs ever so gently with your tongue, and picking up on her signals that either she's loving the slow build-up of the drawn-out teasing, or she's ready for some more direct stimulation.

And as Kotchanski said:
"Like I said, I can only speak of my own use of the term, but for me it has nothing to do with being soft and gentle. I love it rough and fast and thats what I get from most women."

Yep, we're all different. So while you're trying to put your own creative spin on things, you also want to be delivering your "message" at an intensity level that works best for her

Amygirl

Cherished Member
Media
Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Yes, that's exactly it! Even with guys that are good at it, it still seems like a chore that you do before getting to the good stuff. Whereas with a woman, that is the whole part to having sex. I've also found that other women are more receptive to what you want/need to achieve an orgasm. Guys just seem to do the same thing regardless of whether you like it or not.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I thought it meant perform oral sex on your partner until you get married and then use sex as a weapon, nitpicking at everything a man does, until he cries.
(yup, sounds like a woman):tongue:

Sounds more like my husband tbh.

"Yes honey, ofc we'll have sex tonight" "Actually I don't think you've done enough dishes today, you'll get sex when you learn to be a proper housewife"

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Amy from Down Under

I'll forgive you for not noticing my post when you made your sweeping generalization about selfish doltish men, who only see oral sex as a means to an end.

For as we all know .. (to cite another sweeping generalization)
Q. What do Australian men say to "their women" as they tenderly begin foreplay?
A. "Brace yourself, Sheila!"

enthusiasm[/U], the communication and giving it your 100% attention. You don't avoid it, you don't wait to be asked; and it's for sure not about reciprocating. No -- you can't wait to touch her with your tongue: on and around her labia, close to her clitoris, backing off .. brushing her inner thighs ever so gently with your tongue, and picking up on her signals that either she's loving the slow build-up of the drawn-out teasing, or she's ready for some more direct stimulation. .....

. So while you're trying to put your own creative spin on things, you also want to be delivering your "message" at an intensity level that works best for her

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I need to figure out how to go from this:

"I thought it meant perform oral sex on your partner until you get married and then use sex as a weapon, nitpicking at everything a man does, until he cries.
(yup, sounds like a woman):tongue:"

To this:

Sounds more like my husband tbh.

"Yes honey, ofc we'll have sex tonight" "Actually I don't think you've done enough dishes today, you'll get sex when you learn to be a proper housewife"

Your husband is the man.