Ebay Photo Question/Suggestions: What kind of photos bring a higher price?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was getting ready to list some things on ebay, but first I just had a question.

What type of photos do you prefer?
1) Just the Item
2) Photos of the Seller or someone else wearing the item
3) Model Photos (I know most likely these would be the best, but can't always be used due to copyright issues)

I just thought I'd ask, since I know if I'm buying something particularly a speedo or something its a TOTAL TURN OFF... to see the seller wearing it in a pic, especially if it is not there size and they are just squeezing into it, so wondered if you felt the same.

Or if you actually are willing to pay more for an item if it has a "personal story" attached, such as being owned by a college jock or something, with accompanying photos?

Thanks guys for your help, just want to be able to maximize my sale... as I'm just listing some items I got from N2N, that i decided I don't think I like, but can't return since they were sale.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've gotten GOOD money selling speedos on ADULT AUCTIONS by naughtybids.com , used speedos on eBay sell for nothing.

So I'm guessing then that this pics you posted were with you wearing the items?..

I've done things with Naughtybids before, as I agree some items don't sell on ebay, as naughty bids is all about the forbidden "who's cock was in these before" aspect that some guys really get into...

I haven't used it in a super long time, but yea I do think its a better place for "used" speedos, especially if they aren't in new condition, or if you want to show off in the pics... I'll admit I've been tempted to buy things on their just for the OMG i can have a hot college swimmers speedo...lol..

This time around though all the items are new, so thats why I was asking, since I think it might be better to do the item only or other more professional pics, rather than me wearing them, since that sorta negates the "NEW" factor...

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'm guessing then that this pics you posted were with you wearing the items?..

I've done things with Naughtybids before, as I agree some items don't sell on ebay, as naughty bids is all about the forbidden "who's cock was in these before" aspect that some guys really get into...

I haven't used it in a super long time, but yea I do think its a better place for "used" speedos, especially if they aren't in new condition, or if you want to show off in the pics... I'll admit I've been tempted to buy things on their just for the OMG i can have a hot college swimmers speedo...lol..

This time around though all the items are new, so thats why I was asking, since I think it might be better to do the item only or other more professional pics, rather than me wearing them, since that sorta negates the "NEW" factor...
There are ways to turn a New item into a used one.........:cool: I think my best was a black tropis swimsuit I sold for 150 usd to a guy in Belgium.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are ways to turn a New item into a used one.........:cool: I think my best was a black tropis swimsuit I sold for 150 usd to a guy in Belgium.

Of course there are.. ways that are only appropriate on naughty bids...

That's awesome... though don't think I'd ever pay $150 for a speedo, least not unless the guy was going to deliver it personally...lol..