ebay!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Inwood: Well golly gee what you discover sometimes...

Don't ask me how I got around to doing this cause I can't remember all that led to this topic but some of it is some of the larger brethern here talking about stretching their unmentionables all out of shape, someone's speedos being stolen and a news story on internet auctioning of used clothing.

Anyway, I went to ebay and put in jock strap and athletic supporter and wouldn't you know, people are selling them. I didn't see any that were used but I thought the poor souls here who leave their undies looking like an old snood might could recoup some of the expense of replacing those tired old jocks by auctioning them off as pre-stretched. :D

A nickel here a dime there and pretty soon you're talking real money.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I've heard of men being paid to break in shoes, but jocks and speedos?

Inwoody, old buddy, you may have hit on a new source of income for us hung retired old farts.   :p

Pecker

You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.

3. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: Guys have sold their used briefs and jock straps for years and years. Both clean and soiled. It's very common.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Inwood: Yes, I know that. Just like some female strippers sell their undies to their fans after they've "worn" them.

Geeez, it's a joke post.

5. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: In case someone takes this idea a little too seriously:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/used-clothing.html

6. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: [quote author=Inwood link=board=99;num=1075861558;start=0#3 date=02/03/04 at 20:24:43]Yes, I know that. Just like some female strippers sell their undies to their fans after they've "worn" them.

Geeez, it's a joke post. [/quote]
    How was I supposed to know? I'm just a dense puppy. That's okay. Now about my pre-stretched jocks......

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Is that the only thing you were shopping for on EBAY? Seriously, fellas, I think you need to try and use it for something more productive rather than someone else's underwear and jockstraps.Honestly!

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=MASSIVEPKGOFCHUCK link=board=99;num=1075861558;start=0#6 date=02/04/04 at 04:05:34]Is that the only thing you were shopping for on EBAY? Seriously, fellas, I think you need to try and use it for something more productive rather than someone else's underwear and jockstraps.Honestly![/quote]

Chuck, if you're looking on ebay for something silly to talkabout on LPSG, you certainly aren't gonna pick Lennox or Tiffany are you? :D

Pecker

She's as subtle as a rhinoceros' horn up the backside.
    Black Adder

9. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Peck,

If you're talking about Tiffany, the teen pop singer back from my era, (the 80's, whoo-hoo! ;D) then yes, YES I would buy something about her. As for Lennox, who are you talking about, Lennox Lewis, the boxer?
    I wouldn't buy anything about him because I never thought he was a great fighter.

10. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: I've never even shopped on eBay :p

11. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: I wonder if I might find my stolen speedos if I snooped around eBay or looked in local pawn shops? :D

SG

12. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: You just might, SG.... :D

I have seen a number of examples, through links, of people who are selling "used" wearables...either for the smell, the look...whatever...

I figure it's usually pretty harmless...if someone is excited by that...more power to them, and NOW there is a way for them to obtain it legally and with no reprisals.

7x6&C

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=SpeedoGuy link=board=99;num=1075861558;start=0#10 date=02/04/04 at 15:43:12]I wonder if I might find my stolen speedos if I snooped around eBay or looked in local pawn shops?   :D

SG[/quote]

Perhaps in Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum? :D

Pecker

Some nut named Hazel held up a bank saying "Give me all the cashew have."

Draft saved Draft deleted