Ebola/ zika

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
admirable guy, yet again Ebola related
its no wonder Time magazine made his likes .. person of the year ..

NY Times article brilliant images as well ..

google

How Ebola Roared Back

For a fleeting moment last spring, the epidemic sweeping West Africa might have been stopped. But the opportunity to control the virus, which has now caused more than 7,800 deaths, was lost.

They risked and persisted, sacrificed and saved. Editor Nancy Gibbs explains why the Ebola Fighters are TIME's choice for Person of the Year 2014

Why Ebola Fighters Are TIME's Person of the Year 2014

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Still at it in Somalia
U.S. Bombs "Terrorist" warlord in Somalia

geesus neverending
why try and supress every Country in the Worlds peoples
how the little Nobel peace recipient O can keep a straight face when he appears at that lectern
well its a strained face of the deaths of the many!

angry and annoyed i am, yes the Ebola threads appropriate for this link ta ..

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how on earth can they possibly know that / make such an illuminati style prediction
UN is and has always been a whole lot of shit, too much money paid to those honchos i figure??
they feel they need to make a statement, thats invariably wrong anyway
so easy to change there minds or let the next one make some other prediction
you read these reports and you wonder why they make such/any statement at all ..stats and data are often crap

Ebola outbreak will end in 2015 - UN's Anthony Banbury

The deadly Ebola outbreak will be ended in 2015, the outgoing head of the UN team fighting the disease has said.

BBC News - Ebola outbreak will end in 2015 - UN's Anthony Banbury

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cause the KNOW it ;)
Just like they knew that the current outbreak wouldnt last too long and stop as fast as the earlier ones

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Secret to ridding West Africa of Ebola is no secret at all

Secret to ridding West Africa of Ebola is no secret at all | Stuff.co.nz

and
while its probably a good the Western World is virtually leaving the African Countries alone, they suffer much the same with major natural catastrophies none the less ..

SAD
African Countries that rarely get a mention

Malawi floods ..

Floods displace thousands in Malawi

Published on Jan 18, 2015
Almost 200 people have been killed and tens of thousands of hectares of farmland have been destroyed by floods in the southern African nation of Malawi.A further 100,000 people have also been displaced and the situation is set to get worse, with Malawi's Department of Meteorological Services warning that heavy rains may continue.Al Jazeera's Catherine Soi reports from southern Malawi's Mulanje district where farmers have lost all their crop.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
- to bad it isnt a big oil exporting area, like the middle east

agree yes
i believe China is silently making inroads into some of the African Countries/Minerals perhaps
imagine they will be a force to be reckoned with when the Western World finally decide they want a piece of the African action

as for that Haram prick, cant stand him, shithead Jonathan is likely greasing up that asshole
... Amin / Mugabe etc written all over them me thinks ..

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
- to bad it isnt a big oil exporting area, like the middle east

agree yes
i believe China is silently making inroads into some of the African Countries/Minerals perhaps
imagine they will be a force to be reckoned with when the Western World finally decide they want a piece of the African action
Numero uno reason for AFRICOM! To stir it up! One BIG difference between USA and China. China's Approach; i.e. "Let us help you. We are in need of your precious resources. If you allow us, we will build and improve your industrial infrastructure, any thing you want, as long as you allow us to mine the resources we need"
What does the USA do? AFRICOM!!!
Sometime next year, 2016, China's economy is due to eclipse the USA. China also holds over 1.317 Trillion Dollars of US Debt. Our economies are closely linked, in one sense, as long as Americans keep buying stuff made in China( almost everything), the Chinese middle class will prosper. But if the gravy train gets derailed, look out!!

A bit of irony, China relies on Iranian Oil more than the US relies on Saudi Arabia. As long as the US continues to press sanctions on Iran, China will continue to get More Iranian Oil at a cheaper price since Iran will be hurting for Chinese Business..( sorry, off topic)

Last edited:

Well, did mention Ebola in a thread to do with the Aids virus about 12 to 18 months ago when it stood at 200 fatalities. Amongst all my other waffle :) :) Am so glad there were Aussies willing to do their bit. So pissed off at my government sending troops to Afghanistan and Iraq at a whim of an ally.

Yet ignore Humankind..................always it shits me. Can I blame it on Evolution? :) Has to be a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Numero uno reason for AFRICOM! To stir it up! One BIG difference between USA and China. China's Approach; i.e. "Let us help you. We are in need of your precious resources. If you allow us, we will build and improve your industrial infrastructure, any thing you want, as long as you allow us to mine the resources we need"

yes i concur
my thoughts exactly Boobs, too busy interfering with many other Countries to be bothered with the Africas .. at the moment
lets see how it goes when China calls in/demands its debt repayment!

Is ok, most of Europe was up itself back then too. We still have the opportunity to shoot down their planes rb :)

Trouble is property prices. Where would you buy?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
very very GOOD interesting interview ..

Global health expert discusses WHO shortcomings
Al Jazeera English
Charles Clift - a global health security analyst at Chatham House and author of a report on reforming the World Health Organisation (WHO) - discusses the shortcomings of the UN body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UQrQ9a9fag&feature=em-uploademail

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and still of interest as to what they get up to/how theyre handling this/who see it as a priority/and why

the retiring boss of WHO muttered it would all be over by the end of 2015 huh ..
rather believe the Scientists than the UN/WHO

Ebola outbreak: Virus mutating, scientists warn

Scientists tracking the Ebola outbreak in Guinea say the virus has mutated.

BBC News - Ebola outbreak: Virus mutating, scientists warn

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
related
determined not to let ebola be pushed out into the netherlands ..

overall i think
NGOs are far superior/honest compared to Govts or even Journaists??
(NBC Journalist currently?)

google Ajs
Listening Post - Feature - The ever closer ties between journalists and NGOs

Published on Feb 8, 2015
The Listening Post examines the implications of the symbiotic relationship between NGOs and the news media.-

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
unrelated innovations,

is that related to conservation? duh/related to GW?CC double duh, so important to be on target when information sharing is at hand .. !!!
originally intended for GW thread haha

only be the Indians who would mass produce these items, if the BIG Pharmas dont sue them, well.. you know what i mean?

Qatar medical event showcases low-cost healthcare solutions

New technology is reshaping the lives of almost everyone on the planet, including in the area of healthcare.A medical event in Qatar is helping to show how it is not always the most expensive or high-tech devices that are the most effective.Innovators participating in the event are hoping that their low-cost,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHqninjOBUQ&feature=em-uploademail