Eczema / Dry Skin

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does anyone else have problems with dry skin / eczema of the balls and even shaft? I know it is not jock itch, fungus, etc as I have had it checked out by a dermatologist. I have to use Nystatin cream and nothing else works. Does anyone else have this problem. In addition to having above average endowment, I have very thick thighs. Also, I am now overweight although I had the same problem when I was 105 pounds. Anyone else experience this?:confused:

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Wife complains about my dryness occasionally. Mine is ussually caused by pumping. The best over the counter moisturizer I've found is "Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion". I buy it at Walmart for about $5 in an 18 oz. pump bottle.

fow

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reg suffer with this myself ever since I was 7, but as time has gone on, I have found that just basic soap products like Dove or Simple (Though I am ok with the Gillette Series and Cussons ranges), and washing powders that are non-bio / for babies, keep any flair-up to a min.

You will find products with loads of perfume, or alcohol (Lynx / Axe is the worst for it) in them, will cause the most problems.

Keeping dry is the most important, so use of baby talc is ideal (Plain French Chalk is another, and is almost identical to Baby Talk, but without any additives), and that any areas prone to this, are supplied with as much room to breathe as poss, hence why I do NOT wear briefs that often, for this very reason, but stick to boxer-briefs / army trunks / boxers.

Last edited: