Ed Harris..Did anyone think this guy was hot as hell back in "his day"?

gregps

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went to see a new version of "A Day in the Life of Joe Egg" because it was starring Clive Owen (who I wouldn't push out of my bed). It turned out that Ed Harris was in the audience. He too has been a favorite of mine for years too. Was very hot!

Here are some photos that might be of interest: Ed HARRIS nu ! En photos et vidéos...

Reactions: fredpariz

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
http://abes-celebrities.com/ed_harris_5.jpg

this one in his beard is hot, I really love the one from swing shift where he is in a towel and when he sits his towl comes up as his cock flops up and down for a moment. HOT MAN

I totally forgot about Swing Shift. I just watched that scene again (near the beginning of the movie) and I made me think. They must've planned for that dick flopping to be seen, otherwise why would an actor be nude under a towel?

Very hot! ..and he looked his best in that movie.

if anybody has Netflix, check it out here

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I totally forgot about Swing Shift. I just watched that scene again (near the beginning of the movie) and I made me think. They must've planned for that dick flopping to be seen, otherwise why would an actor be nude under a towel?

Very hot! ..and he looked his best in that movie.

if anybody has Netflix, check it out here

Love Ed Harris. A fantastic actor. I remember that scene from Swing Shift. I wore my VCR (showing my age) out on that scene. :biggrin1:

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PDX- I should've clarified myself last night when I wrote my post (I was almost falling asleep when I wrote it). They were blocking Pierce and setting up cameras a couple of aisles away (with Jennifer Connelly and Greg) so we were just kind of hanging out until they needed us. Ed just kept walking back and forth and I was sitting at the end of the aisle with my head being held up with my arm and ready to fall asleep at any second. Since he didn't have a lot of lines in the scene they brought his "followers" into the auditorium so a few people I know spent awhile with him, while a couple of us were over by the others.

Owl- Greg was kinda cute and he had to stand up for the scene.

Just to give you an idea of how tired I was (and like I said I was starting to come down with something) it didn't dawn on me that I was going to be on camera (even after hair and make-up came to "touch me up") then I went "oh shit!" Greg and Jennifer also climb over us to get to their seats and she was grabbing our knees as she went by.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is that photo from Knightriders? I had such a boner for him when I was in high school.

Yes you are correct..This is from Knightriders..And in the movie Swing Swift you get to see his cock..Its when he has a towel wrapped around himself and he plops down in the chair he has nothing on underneath and you see it very well I might add too

meatswallower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In my head, I married Ed Harris twenty years ago. We have been living blissfully ever since in East NoPlace, Montana.

So YOU'RE the bitch Amy Madigan and I have had to share him with! At least I saw him first in the 80's. :biggrin1:

Dirty Videophile: I love your thinking.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ed Harris is the exception that proves my rule regarding what I find attractive in a man: he's insanely hot.

I remember seeing him for the first time in The Right Stuff, and he was integral to the success of Apollo 13. And, no: I don't have a "thing" for astronauts, I just remember him best from those films.