Ed medication inserted in penis urethra

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recall reading about an ED medication that is a suppository that is inserted into the opening of the Urethra at the end of the penis. Does anyone know the name of this medication? The two popular ED pills are not compatible with medications I take. I don't want to use injectable medications into my penis.

cincinnatus1951

Sexy Member
Media
Circed: Agree with Davenocal. I am a member of Franktalk and it is very helpful. My experience with MUSE was not very satisfactory. It is expensive, was not effective for me and was painful. It comes in three different strengths, 250mcg. 500mcg and 1000mcg. Some have said the term MUSE is an acronym for "must use something else". you might reconsider injection therapy. I know initially it sounds awful. The needle is very fine, the cost per injection is much less and most guys get good results. My results were inconsistent and problematic and I finally went with an implant. Try Franktalk. They describe all the ED therapies in detail. Good luck,
Cincinnatus

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Circed: Agree with Davenocal. I am a member of Franktalk and it is very helpful. My experience with MUSE was not very satisfactory. It is expensive, was not effective for me and was painful. It comes in three different strengths, 250mcg. 500mcg and 1000mcg. Some have said the term MUSE is an acronym for "must use something else". you might reconsider injection therapy. I know initially it sounds awful. The needle is very fine, the cost per injection is much less and most guys get good results. My results were inconsistent and problematic and I finally went with an implant. Try Franktalk. They describe all the ED therapies in detail. Good luck,
Cincinnatus
Thank you for that information. But i can't feature poking my penis with a needle. It just seems too painful to consider. That would be a big thing to overcome. I don't know if I could do that. Perhaps a penis pump? Is that another option? I don't like the look of a penis that has been overly pumped. The area behind the glans looks too unnatural. I don't want my penis to look like that.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have a couple in our swing group where the male half suffers fron ED. He takes injections. His wife gives them to him as the party gets going. Hes a nudist so he spends the rest of the time nude and with a erection. He never complains and said he really doesent feel it. The needle is very fine. He still has a good 7 incher so the ladies dont mind either...lol. he gets very good results with the injection therapy.

baggage

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes,injections are painless.I got off taking pills and went to Boston Medical Group.

cincinnatus1951

Sexy Member
Media
Thank you for that information. But i can't feature poking my penis with a needle. It just seems too painful to consider. That would be a big thing to overcome. I don't know if I could do that. Perhaps a penis pump? Is that another option? I don't like the look of a penis that has been overly pumped. The area behind the glans looks too unnatural. I don't want my penis to look like that.
Circed: I don't think a pump will solve erection problems, it does improve blood flow to the penis and results in temporary size increase. Most report it does not cause an erection. Some guys report good results with a combination of a pump and a cock ring/ restriction bands. Again, I would not write off injections without at least trying them. Go to a urologist that specialzes in sexual medicine or reproductive medicine. Most local urologists don't know much beyond pills. I would also avoid the highly advertised "male medical clinics". The doc will examine you, show you the procedure, inject you with an initial dose. After that you can see how you like the results and decide whether or not to follow through. Oh, by the way, the injection and training may be provided by an PA or NP who may be female. Don't worry about that though, I've had experience with two of them and they were very professional and helpful.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Circed: I don't think a pump will solve erection problems, it does improve blood flow to the penis and results in temporary size increase. Most report it does not cause an erection. Some guys report good results with a combination of a pump and a cock ring/ restriction bands. Again, I would not write off injections without at least trying them. Go to a urologist that specialzes in sexual medicine or reproductive medicine. Most local urologists don't know much beyond pills. I would also avoid the highly advertised "male medical clinics". The doc will examine you, show you the procedure, inject you with an initial dose. After that you can see how you like the results and decide whether or not to follow through. Oh, by the way, the injection and training may be provided by an PA or NP who may be female. Don't worry about that though, I've had experience with two of them and they were very professional and helpful.
Ok , I will reconsider injection therapy for ED. I will have to grit my teeth and bare it. Thanks for your information and concern.

Jay2117

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I take weekly testosterone injections and got tired of going to the doctor all the time so I asked them to show me how to give the injections to myself so I could do it at home. I did have some fear of plunging a large gauge needle into my backside but then I found a solution. A little dab of Ora Gel (numbing solution for toothache) did the trick. Get the Ora Gel that is in gel form. The Ora Gel cream disappears after you put it on. The gel solution is orange, so you can see where you put it. It numbed the location in seconds and I was able to get over my fear of the needle. I finally got so accustomed to giving myself injections that I no longer even feel the needle - even if I don't use the Ora Gel. Oh, by the way, Ora Gel comes in a generic form at your local discount store. Good luck! I'm glad I found this forum to share this little trick.

Reactions: hung_blackman

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cincinnatus

I have tried Trimix when I had back surgery and I can tell you the injection with the real fine small needle is so fine its like a hair. Is not painful at all. Its the thought of injecting the penis that sounds bad. I can tell you it makes you want to fuck your brains out and give you a rock hard cock. I loved the stuff. I couldn't fuck enough when I used it. I loved it making my cock so hard I could fuck my wife pussy like she had not been fucked in a long time. I would highly recommend using it if the pills don't work for you.

Reactions: hung_blackman