- Joined
- May 24, 2017
- Posts
- 302
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 870
- Points
- 413
- Location
- California (United States)
- Sexuality
- 69% Gay, 31% Straight
He's actually showed it lots on live, but that was back when he did shower livesI wanna see his dick so bad
Is it worth it?Apparently, he has a premium snap. It costs like $100 to join upfront and then he expects weekly tips from members in order for them to stay active.
At that price? Are you kidding me? I didn't join.Is it worth it?
Hola, Âżalguien tiene algo de su contenido? SolĂa ir a vivir mucho y bromear moviendo su polla. aparentemente vende contenido en su twitter pero personalmente nunca lo he visto.
WOOOO , VAYA GUSTOS EXĂ“TICOS TIENES.... CREO QUE DEBERĂŤAS VENIR A MI PAĂŤS.¡¡¡Es MUY guapĂsimo!!! ¡PodrĂa sentarme allĂ y ver sus videos flexibles todo el dĂa!
Lololol me tooooo. All the battles and the hype for his “chat” is such a boner kill.I remember when bro used to do showers lives and one time he showed his cock shadow , easily 8-9 inches I swear I screen recorded it but can’t find the video smh
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.