Eddie Bower Boxers

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
My partner coaxed me out of the Banana-hammocks I wore for ages and got me wearing boxers. I hated most of the ones I found, since no mater what I did, my cock always worked out of the fly. He sewed up the fly in most of the ones I had, but bought me a few from Eddie Bower. The Fly hole is higher up and not as big, and the fabric is heavy and durable. Aside from my jocks and the biker short underwear with the Kangaroo Pouch (Jocky - check them out. Easy access! :evilgrin: ) I only wear the boxers now.

oldredneck

Experimental Member
Media
Briefs are what I wore until I was 14. At the suggestion of my dad, I switched to boxer shorts. After wearing briefs, it took a while to get used to the loose fit of the boxers. Have not tried the Eddie Bower brand yet. Have to get a fewpair.

Originally posted by Mestisamo@Sep 22 2005, 01:46 AM
My partner coaxed me out of the Banana-hammocks I wore for ages and got me wearing boxers. I hated most of the ones I found, since no mater what I did, my cock always worked out of the fly. He sewed up the fly in most of the ones I had, but bought me a few from Eddie Bower. The Fly hole is higher up and not as big, and the fabric is heavy and durable. Aside from my jocks and the biker short underwear with the Kangaroo Pouch (Jocky - check them out. Easy access! :evilgrin: ) I only wear the boxers now.
[post=345555]Quoted post[/post]​