Eddie Cibrian

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Amen. He is absolute perfection although I must admit the first time I really noticed him was in promo's for his one season TV series "Invasion" and it wasn't until the series actually aired that I realized he wasn't Dean Cain.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would give a year's pay to see him and Mario Lopez make out!!

Hotglans

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Amen. He is absolute perfection although I must admit the first time I really noticed him was in promo's for his one season TV series "Invasion" and it wasn't until the series actually aired that I realized he wasn't Dean Cain.

The only other thing I saw him in was called Sunset Beach (I think). What an appalling show it was. I wondered if it was meant to be a parody of dramatic sitcoms. I laughed aloud on the coupleo f occasions I caught it, cliche after cliche in every respect.

would he be cut or uncut

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dont know if i posted here b4,

but, i would do anything, i mean anything to ever

hook up with Eddie.

he is in my eyes, the most sexy perfect man I have ever seen.

dcw4

looking2sweat71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was on a flight into Tulsa, Ok with him a few years ago and followed him into the bathroom. I took a urinal two down from him and checked him out. He had a nice looking soft dick. He looked over and caught me looking, but just smiled. We both pulled on em for a few strokes and both started to bone up. He was about half mast and looked about 6"or 7". Some old guys came in and we stuffed em back in and zipped up. By the time I followed him out he had a driver there picking him up.