Eddie Murphy

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Aint the searchengine workin properly or aint we neva had a Eddie Murphy thread here before. I seem to record hearing rumours that hes packin. The otha nite I was watching a rerun of the nutty professor, where hes wearing spandex, but aint seenin nothing special... so

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
snobbes said:
Aint the searchengine workin properly or aint we neva had a Eddie Murphy thread here before.

Maybe people had too much good taste to want to imagine Eddie Murphy naked. :rolleyes:

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
yeah Alex 8 , UR probably rigth, lets just leave it there...lets talk about those sweet lips of Ne-Yo insted... damnI know where I'd like to see them

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
OK Ride Rocket, from what I read around this forum I'm convinced that there is no hung black men.. exept me... only I'm mixed so that dont count... and all pics we seen of black men packin big are photoshoppped or rubberdicks, sorry but we really dont need this discussion one more time, agree...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
CuriousGuy said:
Yeah, I mean, who'd want to see a sexy black man in the buff? Give me them scrawny white twinks any day!:cool:
What a pathetic, uncalled-for retort with sneering racist overtones. You have just sunk completely in my estimation.

I was alluding to the frequent homophobic and self-loathing material that has made up so much of Mr. Murphy's 'humor' over the years. Not to mention the fact that it's hard for me to think of him in a sexy way since seeing him in that 'fat suit'.

I believe this is the image Pecker originally linked to earlier in the thread (EDIT: or maybe not, since I now note his image is tagged "Delirious", so doubtless comes from that 1983 stand-up show!!).

There's some shirtlessness to be seen here: 1, 2, 3

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
What a pathetic, uncalled-for retort with sneering racist overtones. You have just sunk completely in my estimation.

I was alluding to the frequent homophobic and self-loathing material that has made up so much of Mr. Murphy's 'humor' over the years. Not to mention the fact that it's hard for me to think of him in a sexy way since seeing him in that 'fat suit'.

I believe this is the image Pecker originally linked to earlier in the thread.

Oh my, I goofed big time......totally missed the homophobic angle of the post, my bad. And the racist comment hurts more than anything else ever could, Alex. I admit, I messed up.......please forgive me, certainly no racism intended. But I hope fattism isn't okay with you. Obviously not your preference but many people are attracted to that type. And Alex, I appreciate your contributions to the site, the pics, etc...hope I can rise again in your view.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
CuriousGuy said:
Oh my, I goofed big time......totally missed the homophobic angle of the post, my bad. And the racist comment hurts more than anything else ever could, Alex. I admit, I messed up.......please forgive me, certainly no racism intended. But I hope fattism isn't okay with you. Obviously not your preference but many people are attracted to that type. And Alex, I appreciate your contributions to the site, the pics, etc...hope I can rise again in your view.

No worries... and no, I wasn't trying to be fattist... that obese, unnaturally-bulging, intentionally repugnant rubbery suit is another matter though! :eek: So I guess that does make me a rubberist in that I'd prefer people to look like humans rather than the products of fx department moulds. :rolleyes:

At any rate, kiss'n'make-up time... I'm not in my friendliest mood anyway, so someone was likely to get a little venom from me today, for which I apologize also. :smile:

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
At any rate, kiss'n'make-up time... I'm not in my friendliest mood anyway, so someone was likely to get a little venom from me today, for which I apologize also. :smile:

Thanks Alex, but no apology needed from you. I was just mortified when I realized I'd missed the homophobic slant and that someone would read the racism into it. But hey, why so down, at least Germany is still alive in the Cup! LOL Take care, Alex.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Mr. Murphy likes to stick his (whatever he has) up crusty trans crack ho holes. His humor wasn't offensive for the jokes themselves, it was the way he said what he did. I guess Disney drivel are his penance for getting caught with a man in a dress hooker.