Eddie Murphy

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If memory serves me, ten plus years ago, People or US magazine ran a spread on the murph wherein he was pictured in an orange bikini. He was also knocking gays because "they spread AIDS".

Reactions: NateicusPumper

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In "I Spy" his character says something about "9...9 and a half" supposedly alluding to his endowment. I have no idea but in his RAW video/DVD isn't he wearing something that's really skin tight?

Reactions: NateicusPumper

maxxie

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I've always wanted to know about Eddie also. I remember when he was on Saturday Nite Live he did a skit wearing black bikini underwear. Wish I could see that again. And yes, he does sport a VERY NICE buldge at the end of Golden Child.

angelmuse

1st Like
Media
Hes not Gay

But Word is.......He does have a thing for the very Pretty and Attractive Transgender Women.
I remember hearing back in 1995, (before he was busted picking up a Transgender prostitute) That he had a very strong liking for Tgirls
not transvestite.
A transvestite is a straight man that likes wearing womens clotheing.
A Drag Queen is a Gay man that enjoys dressing on occasions as a Outlanvish Women (Drag).
A Transgender is someone of a certain sex(male or female) that looks, lives and appears(gender) as the opposite. (Trans/ Gender)
Transexual is some that surgically changes their birth sex to the opposite sex(male, female).

Sex is the the genitals on a body (male / female)
Gender is the mind and mannerisms / personality. (boy / girl)

It all sounds a bit confusing
But not everything is Black or White
theres lots of Gray in between

Reactions: bigmanmikey

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hes not Gay

But Word is.......He does have a thing for the very Pretty and Attractive Transgender Women.
I remember hearing back in 1995, (before he was busted picking up a Transgender prostitute) That he had a very strong liking for Tgirls
not transvestite.
A transvestite is a straight man that likes wearing womens clotheing.
A Drag Queen is a Gay man that enjoys dressing on occasions as a Outlanvish Women (Drag).
A Transgender is someone of a certain sex(male or female) that looks, lives and appears(gender) as the opposite. (Trans/ Gender)
Transexual is some that surgically changes their birth sex to the opposite sex(male, female).

Sex is the the genitals on a body (male / female)
Gender is the mind and mannerisms / personality. (boy / girl)

It all sounds a bit confusing
But not everything is Black or White
theres lots of Gray in between
Thanks Angelmuse, you have put the difference very well. Everytime I read an article on these subjects, I get tangled up in the definition.

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Makes sense about the trans women - always thought his new squeeze Mel B Scary Spice was a bloke in a frock!

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I made vid caps of Eddie in his underwear. I can't seem to find them though. If I do. I'll post them.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
How does he manage to hide that in the gown hes wearing in Dreamgirls? What ? did I get it wrong , hes not doin the part of Deena Jones?