• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

Eddiebigd

WhoIsThisOne

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I had to go head & unsub from old boy cuz idk wth he got goin on, goin thru & don't care fr. Just.. why bro like fr, what the actual fuck? :joy:

What kinda crackhead shit is this?! LMAO.

He really peaked after that sauna circle jerk.

GottiMilk

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Bruh I just.. I cannot make sense of ANY of it the shit is mind boggling! & he legit thought it was okay to post this 'round the campfire with the dope fiend shit?? Man I'm out :joy:

patrickpenis

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah I had to go head & unsub from old boy cuz idk wth he got goin on, goin thru & don't care fr. Just.. why bro like fr, what the actual fuck? :joy:
Whaaaat the fuck lol. What's beyond OnlyFans? That! Fuckin, BTS, amateur private investigator style shit :joy:

• Haha
Reactions: GottiMilk

GottiMilk

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The glizzy looked nice though when he took it out for a piss. Not gonna lie.
No suh God is not pleased.. not with the crack style kumbaya and not with that 480p on the Kyocera flip I can't defend it :joy:

Jex12

Sexy Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Bruh I just.. I cannot make sense of ANY of it the shit is mind boggling! & he legit thought it was okay to post this 'round the campfire with the dope fiend shit?? Man I'm out :joy:
Lmfaoo I’m still subscribed but I really don’t think im gonna renew. Bruh and did he delete that circle jerk vid with the two other boys I cannot find it at all.

Reactions: GHOST-FACE

GottiMilk

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lmfaoo I’m still subscribed but I really don’t think im gonna renew. Bruh and did he delete that circle jerk vid with the two other boys I cannot find it at all.
Man yeah he been deleted it but there was a glitch & it still used to show up in the vid section but not the wall lol. It's gone now but the video is posted in this thread like 2 or 3x u just gotta go back

Reactions: Jex12

GottiMilk

Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m genuinely confused
Yup that's the word fr. I'm just glad I'm not the only one ova here scratching my head with a limp dick lol. But I ain't trippin.. I'm sure 1 of his interns will run it back so maybe he'll drop some real shit soon if he wanna keep a bag coming. Mfs gon have to lmk tho cuz I'm DONE done :joy:

Last edited: