Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shiiit u know I'm bold ASF I'll be like "E.. your fans say u been givin homeless teas, u str8 over there?" :joy:
You wrong AF for that one, LMAO. But the GAG is, that would be a very mild comment compared to what other people be saying in his comments under them videos. They be going IN on him. If I was him, I would’ve been stopped posting content.

And get into the last PPV video he sent out titled “Guy wants me but finds out I’m not gay.” He let this man literally touch and grab his shit. Sounds kinda “gay” to me, coupled with the fact that he INTENTIONALLY goes to the gym and parades around nude, for men. Someone needs to sit him down and explain a few things to him.

• Haha
Reactions: GottiMilk

Fellowship

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I still don't know. I hope you are correct! And I feel like you have an informed opinion having chatted with him and knowledge of his content and so on.. But looking back on his stuff it just doesn't feel like he has a place to call home. It's normal for people living out of their vehicle with some income to have a gym membership as a safe place to bathe, keep warm, park, wash clothes and keep things safe in a locker. That strange video of him with people very down on their luck. Him always smoking in his car and going into places like a Library, Adult store, Fast food places etc but none of him chilling at home. Jerking off in various bathrooms that look like they are in houses, apartments, hotels etc but never the same one. Yeah he has clean kicks, jackets and hats but that doesn't mean much and don't they seem to be in rotation? Guy's Underwear range from stretched out to fine... I hope I'm just overthinking and I already said I was likely making myself look dumb so I'll wear that badge with slight discomfort.
That's a good breakdown and is definitely pretty logical.

My take is that he is very obviously an exhibitionist and gets a thrill from being risky/exposing himself in random public places that most of us wouldn't even think to do anything sexual at. If I accidentally ran into a Black man who I thought was attractive (and presumably off-limits) stroking his dick in a restaurant, by the sink in the bathroom, or in the stacks at the library, I would be both shocked and shook — in a good way.

I think his behavior/antics could be signs of being unhoused/homeless or an exhibitionist, OR some semi-combination of both.

GHOST-FACE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since mane ain't posting let me drop another mid joint from the vault :rolleyes:
I love his gym videos but I HATE the fact that he stops stroking when people are around. I hit him up on Loyalfans and was like going forward when you get caught, just keep stroking. This nappy headed, scamming scoundrel snot bucket had the nerve to say “that’s gay af”.

GHOST-FACE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah I had to go head & unsub from old boy cuz idk wth he got goin on, goin thru & don't care fr. Just.. why bro like fr, what the actual fuck? :joy:
Now that y’all are saying that he may be homeless, this video is even more sad. Them folks may not even be random meth heads, they’re probably his homeless Street fam.
10505E1D-2648-43D8-B49D-3E0D98236B07.gif

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love his gym videos but I HATE the fact that he stops stroking when people are around. I hit him up on Loyalfans and was like going forward when you get caught, just keep stroking. This nappy headed, scamming scoundrel snot bucket had the nerve to say “that’s gay af”.
Lol hell nah tried that on me a while back but I shut that shit all the way down. Like bruh you DO know your entire fan base is gay right? Oh & that you baited most of ya new followers with "gay shit" in the gym that's how you got yo numbers up, now everything is an issue of exposure :emoji_unamused: Miss me with the cap fr

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Now that y’all are saying that he may be homeless, this video is even more sad. Them folks may not even be random meth heads, they’re probably his homeless Street fam.
View attachment 83536451
Wait not the homeless Street fam tho :joy: Ghost Face.. it's too early bro lol

• Haha
Reactions: GHOST-FACE
Status
Not open for further replies.