Eddiebigd

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Did you guys know that he's been recording videos of himself doing #2 (toilet activities, for the less enlightened)?! :eyes::eek:

Seems like that has become a thing now...
Yeah I saw that gross shit last year on one of his old sites but nobody was fuckin with it. He ain't doin that fuckery on any current sites right now so I hope he figured out that ain't the wave :D

Reactions: Saint Raphael

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He’s looking 18.50 for his latest video!! I hope that’s a typo!
It was $15 for subs.. and bullshit so save your coins. The vid is 13:30. He spends 11 min doin laps up n down the aisle of fuckin Family Dollar then last 2:30 in the restroom stall & let some random black dude grab it for 1.3 seconds :joy:

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was $15 for subs.. and bullshit so save your coins. The vid is 13:30. He spends 11 min doin laps up n down the aisle of fuckin Family Dollar then last 2:30 in the restroom stall & let some random black dude grab it for 1.3 seconds :joy:

I miss his sauna vids. Some of the best I've seen...

latenightthril

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Post plzzzzz lol

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone purchased the new locked video about the stalker?
Nobody stalked him smh. He knelt down (gross asf...) on the public restroom floor & let some dude see his dick under stall then opened the door & let em see for 5 secs. Dude showed up in frame BRIEFLY in a few places later in the mall but no interaction. E be makin shit up to get ppl to buy them weak shits but I posted a clip on my Twitter tho if u wanna save ya self $2.50 :joy:

jackb123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nobody stalked him smh. He knelt down (gross asf...) on the public restroom floor & let some dude see his dick under stall then opened the door & let em see for 5 secs. Dude showed up in frame BRIEFLY in a few places later in the mall but no interaction. E be makin shit up to get ppl to buy them weak shits but I posted a clip on my Twitter tho if u wanna save ya self $2.50 :joy:
What's your twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.