Eddiebigd

Status
Not open for further replies.

txdancer

Sexy Member
Media
Dallas, Texas, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nobody stalked him smh. He knelt down (gross asf...) on the public restroom floor & let some dude see his dick under stall then opened the door & let em see for 5 secs. Dude showed up in frame BRIEFLY in a few places later in the mall but no interaction. E be makin shit up to get ppl to buy them weak shits but I posted a clip on my Twitter tho if u wanna save ya self $2.50 :joy:
What’s your Twitter? Lol.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it is GottiMilk lol
you are prob right :emoji_face_palm:

Oh My Ghee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Reactions: GottiMilk

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bruh y'all love Eddie like I do huh :joy: But fr you don't have to lmk you requested just send it. I'm not on Twitter every min but I'll get to it. & the only reason my shit is private is bcuz I don't do retweets at all. Disclaimer tho: as soon as ONE content creator even breathes funny in my direction I'm blocking everybody I've accepted in the past 72 hours.. no questions. So if you following me just to run back & tell shit u gon fuck it up for everybody and I'm still gonna do what I do :emoji_100:

DeFontz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Bruh y'all love Eddie like I do huh :joy: But fr you don't have to lmk you requested just send it. I'm not on Twitter every min but I'll get to it. & the only reason my shit is private is bcuz I don't do retweets at all. Disclaimer tho: as soon as ONE content creator even breathes funny in my direction I'm blocking everybody I've accepted in the past 72 hours.. no questions. So if you following me just to run back & tell shit u gon fuck it up for everybody and I'm still gonna do what I do :emoji_100:
I Requested too @Mxshr***** lol

Immanna

Cherished Member
Media
Nobody stalked him smh. He knelt down (gross asf...) on the public restroom floor & let some dude see his dick under stall then opened the door & let em see for 5 secs. Dude showed up in frame BRIEFLY in a few places later in the mall but no interaction. E be makin shit up to get ppl to buy them weak shits but I posted a clip on my Twitter tho if u wanna save ya self $2.50 :joy:
I love how you freely and honestly give your opinions in the comments on his page!

Reactions: GottiMilk

roostercum

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just requested, kandy

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m confused as to why your still subbed to him but complaining about his content
You ain't gotta be confused bruh the easy answer is cuz I'm grown. But since you wanna insert yourself on another nigga behalf let me clarify. I have a 3-month membership. & I can complain because I support and tip as well. Lmk if you have any other concerns you need me to address.. thanks for coming out tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.