Eddiebigd

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonMeyers

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know this is an eddy thread but does anyone have anything on these two?
Solos etc
This is an Eddie page, please stay on topic. If you want to discuss other people, or find other content, start a new thread. Common courtesy on here…

Okloverboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You ain't gotta be confused bruh the easy answer is cuz I'm grown. But since you wanna insert yourself on another nigga behalf let me clarify. I have a 3-month membership. & I can complain because I support and tip as well. Lmk if you have any other concerns you need me to address.. thanks for coming out tho
Can you get him to go back to making sauna/gym videos with other guys? Preferably, with other black guys around his age. Even he gotta stage it.

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can you get him to go back to making sauna/gym videos with other guys? Preferably, with other black guys around his age. Even he gotta stage it.
Shiiit idk him personally bro Lol. He only knows who I am cuz of how much I $hop wit em so my opinion carries little weight. But from what I can tell he ain't really fuckin with the black dudes in the area cuz they either do too much or they not with the shits at all smh. Trust me I've tried :joy:

Attachments

Okloverboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shiiit idk him personally bro Lol. He only knows who I am cuz of how much I $hop wit em so my opinion carries little weight. But from what I can tell he ain't really fuckin with the black dudes in the area cuz they either do too much or they not with the shits at all smh. Trust me I've tried :joy:
He can get some head or a hand job. That ain't gay.

So he just gets off to the idea of dudes watching him, or is it just a side hustle for him?

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He can get some head or a hand job. That ain't gay.

So he just gets off to the idea of dudes watching him, or is it just a side hustle for him?
Definitely a hustle fam.. u know catering to the gays for the cointage is the wave because I guarantee you not ONE female subscribed :joy:

5gifcidduh

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You ain't gotta be confused bruh the easy answer is cuz I'm grown. But since you wanna insert yourself on another nigga behalf let me clarify. I have a 3-month membership. & I can complain because I support and tip as well. Lmk if you have any other concerns you need me to address.. thanks for coming out tho
Chill all that attitude for what I just asked a question

Okloverboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely a hustle fam.. u know catering to the gays for the cointage is the wave because I guarantee you not ONE female subscribed :joy:
Tell him he gotta do some stuff with dudes around or involved. His solo stuff is like watching paint dry.

and i just realized there probably are not a lot of black dudes in his city.

FFB

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The way I buckled up to read this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.