Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yup that's the word fr. I'm just glad I'm not the only one ova here scratching my head with a limp dick lol. But I ain't trippin.. I'm sure 1 of his interns will run it back so maybe he'll drop some real shit soon if he wanna keep a bag coming. Mfs gon have to lmk tho cuz I'm DONE done :joy:
Yo can you accept me on twitter? I sent you a DM

• Haha
Reactions: skizzik

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Since dude ain't been posting shit let me pull sumthin mid out the vault rite quick :expressionless: EddieAtTheY.mp4
OK, This one felt almost "Educational" to me. Either way I am going to make myself look Dumb as fuck by even asking this or for having been oblivious... But is Ed maybe living out of his car, unhoused, "couch surfing" etc?

• Wow
Reactions: GottiMilk

GHOST-FACE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, This one felt almost "Educational" to me. Either way I am going to make myself look Dumb as fuck by even asking this or for having been oblivious... But is Ed maybe living out of his car, unhoused, "couch surfing" etc?
3DBF36E3-CED3-4910-B10E-35A9E6811508.gif

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ngl I've said the same thing before bcuz sometimes he gives homeless vibes :joy: . But dude keep a fresh pair of kicks plus he got the bm, kids etc.. so he aight. I think for this one tho he actually went tryna do sum shit but it was dead asf & since it was during one of those times he hadn't put shit out he just went ahead & posted smh

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ngl I've said the same thing before bcuz sometimes he gives homeless vibes :joy: . But dude keep a fresh pair of kicks plus he got the bm, kids etc.. so he aight. I think for this one tho he actually went tryna do sum shit but it was dead asf & since it was during one of those times he hadn't put shit out he just went ahead & posted smh
Yeah, I still don't know. I hope you are correct! And I feel like you have an informed opinion having chatted with him and knowledge of his content and so on.. But looking back on his stuff it just doesn't feel like he has a place to call home. It's normal for people living out of their vehicle with some income to have a gym membership as a safe place to bathe, keep warm, park, wash clothes and keep things safe in a locker. That strange video of him with people very down on their luck. Him always smoking in his car and going into places like a Library, Adult store, Fast food places etc but none of him chilling at home. Jerking off in various bathrooms that look like they are in houses, apartments, hotels etc but never the same one. Yeah he has clean kicks, jackets and hats but that doesn't mean much and don't they seem to be in rotation? Guy's Underwear range from stretched out to fine... I hope I'm just overthinking and I already said I was likely making myself look dumb so I'll wear that badge with slight discomfort.

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, I still don't know. I hope you are correct! And I feel like you have an informed opinion having chatted with him and knowledge of his content and so on.. But looking back on his stuff it just doesn't feel like he has a place to call home. It's normal for people living out of their vehicle with some income to have a gym membership as a safe place to bathe, keep warm, park, wash clothes and keep things safe in a locker. That strange video of him with people very down on their luck. Him always smoking in his car and going into places like a Library, Adult store, Fast food places etc but none of him chilling at home. Jerking off in various bathrooms that look like they are in houses, apartments, hotels etc but never the same one. Yeah he has clean kicks, jackets and hats but that doesn't mean much and don't they seem to be in rotation? Guy's Underwear range from stretched out to fine... I hope I'm just overthinking and I already said I was likely making myself look dumb so I'll wear that badge with slight discomfort.
Shiiit u know I'm bold ASF I'll be like "E.. your fans say u been givin homeless teas, u str8 over there?" :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.