Edgar Snepsts?!

meonly74

Experimental Member
Media
Also, he's married and Latvian so just a hunch, he's probably not dropping his underwear any time soon.
i regreted subscribing to his onlyfans i called him out on it about it being the same as his instagram. he said he'll be doing great photos not found on his social media. this was 2 days ago

jjboy_123

Cherished Member
Media
i regreted subscribing to his onlyfans i called him out on it about it being the same as his instagram. he said he'll be doing great photos not found on his social media. this was 2 days ago
We'll see, the price is too steep for the content, this is at most a $7-$8 content

Ankakuku

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any updates anyone? He has recently said that he has some 18+ material on his only fans.... I subscribed last year and was v disappointed- it was not 18+ - it was basically another Instagram and you had to pay! I called him out on it and he said onlyfans was not just for nudes...when I asked what are we paying for then, he didn’t reply. BUT...has he had a change of heart ? I don’t want to be scammed again...
upload_2021-3-1_8-26-1.png

Ankakuku

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 30693191 Any updates anyone? He has recently said that he has some 18+ material on his only fans.... I subscribed last year and was v disappointed- it was not 18+ - it was basically another Instagram and you had to pay! I called him out on it and he said onlyfans was not just for nudes...when I asked what are we paying for then, he didn’t reply. BUT...has he had a change of heart ? I don’t want to be scammed again...
View attachment 30693191

Reactions: GrownPup

KY_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don’t post here much, but I came to check this thread when it showed up in a search. Snepsts has recently started tagging his Instagram posts with hashtags like “gay,” “gayboy,” and the like. However, I didn’t see any kind of coming out message, rainbow flag symbols, or anything else that would indicate that he was gay. After reviewing this thread, it looks to me like a ploy to draw guys to his Only Fans page.

it’s so disappointing that someone so insanely good looking can be so rotten. That wouldn’t even be so bad if his OF was worth it, but according to comments here, it’s not.