Edgar Snepsts

Manrumpsxxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DTdREblXcAAAnsp.jpg
Does anyone have anything on this guy or have you subscribed to his onlyfans and found his content worth it? I think he’s perfect and I want to see it all

Ankakuku

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This guy is beautiful BUT….his beauty is only skin deep sadly…unless anyone has seen anything to prove me wrong? I do not think he’s gay - it’s just another ploy to get money from gay men. Despite the promise of 18+ he has NO ADULT CONTENT. Please don’t be scammed and don’t waste any money on him! He lures (mostly) gay guys in with his beauty on the promise of more but you basically get the same stuff already found online - almost all of his material is ooollddd.. Unless anyone has seen differently his OF lately…? You have been warned….

G2theG

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So basically another only fans page that is not worth subscribing to? Got it.

Also there is another thread. Edgar Snepsts?!
Correct. If he tamed down his Instagram or got a bit more risky on onlyfans then maybe, but his asking price for its content personally isn't worth it at all.

Mamxxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy is beautiful BUT….his beauty is only skin deep sadly…unless anyone has seen anything to prove me wrong? I do not think he’s gay - it’s just another ploy to get money from gay men. Despite the promise of 18+ he has NO ADULT CONTENT. Please don’t be scammed and don’t waste any money on him! He lures (mostly) gay guys in with his beauty on the promise of more but you basically get the same stuff already found online - almost all of his material is ooollddd.. Unless anyone has seen differently his OF lately…? You have been warned….
YES!!! Not only lying about the content but last year he faked being in the hospital and scammed people for donation money. He then blocked everyone who called him out on it.

Just don’t give this man any cent of your hard earned money.