Edgar Snepsts

Ankakuku

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any updates anyone? He has recently said that he has some 18+ material on his only fans.... I subscribed last year and was v disappointed- it was not 18+ - it was basically another Instagram and you had to pay! I called him out on it and he said onlyfans was not just for nudes...when I asked what are we paying for then, he didn’t reply. BUT...has he had a change of heart ? I don’t want to be scammed again...

G2theG

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any updates anyone? He has recently said that he has some 18+ material on his only fans.... I subscribed last year and was v disappointed- it was not 18+ - it was basically another Instagram and you had to pay! I called him out on it and he said onlyfans was not just for nudes...when I asked what are we paying for then, he didn’t reply. BUT...has he had a change of heart ? I don’t want to be scammed again...
I highly doubt you'll get nudes. He's a home grown boy who thinks speedos are racy

Mamxxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I highly doubt you'll get nudes. He's a home grown boy who thinks speedos are racy

i mean… i doubt he’s not aware what nudity means... so I’m assuming he’s quite aware that he’s just not fulfilling his empty promises of 18+ content. Which sadly makes him kind of a scammer. Cause i doubt he’s posting any real nudes too

Reactions: Ankakuku

G2theG

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i mean… i doubt he’s not aware what nudity means... so I’m assuming he’s quite aware that he’s just not fulfilling his empty promises of 18+ content. Which sadly makes him kind of a scammer. Cause i doubt he’s posting any real nudes too
No based on his persona I'm almost inclined to think he thinks he's very xxx. I think he's pretty conservative so what he's doing to him is very risky but to us it's like "next" which sucks, because he's hot beyond words imo

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
980b023c4fb080b7f1462538622d5bfe1177667a.png

Mamxxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No based on his persona I'm almost inclined to think he thinks he's very xxx. I think he's pretty conservative so what he's doing to him is very risky but to us it's like "next" which sucks, because he's hot beyond words imo

Dude if he doesn’t understand what “nude” means, it’s not because he’s “innocent” it’s either he’s ridiculously stupid or scamming.

Reactions: joey303

Ankakuku

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This guy is beautiful BUT….his beauty is only skin deep sadly…unless anyone has seen anything to prove me wrong? I do not think he’s gay - it’s just another ploy to get money from gay men. Despite the promise of 18+ he has NO ADULT CONTENT. Please don’t be scammed and don’t waste any money on him! He lures (mostly) gay guys in with his beauty on the promise of more but you basically get the same stuff already found online - almost all of his material is ooollddd.. Unless anyone has seen differently his OF lately…? You have been warned….

Mamxxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy is beautiful BUT….his beauty is only skin deep sadly…unless anyone has seen anything to prove me wrong? I do not think he’s gay - it’s just another ploy to get money from gay men. Despite the promise of 18+ he has NO ADULT CONTENT. Please don’t be scammed and don’t waste any money on him! He lures (mostly) gay guys in with his beauty on the promise of more but you basically get the same stuff already found online - almost all of his material is ooollddd.. Unless anyone has seen differently his OF lately…? You have been warned….
YES!!! Not only lying about the content but last year he faked being in the hospital and scammed people for donation money. He then blocked everyone who called him out on it.

Just don’t give this man any cent of your hard earned money.