Edge info

jmc07ss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can u edge as a daily routine and still see the benefit 1week later or 2 weeks later? And can u edge to much where it might hurt u in the long run? I ask cause my girl loves it when I give her a good blast to the face and I wanna give her great one pic worthy

hotguyCharlotteNC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lol I edge way too much. Prob because im unemployed and my girl goes to work during the day. She complains I dont leave her enough cum. Also it makes my butt muscles tense and leg tendons hurt. maybe its just me though?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Can u edge as a daily routine and still see the benefit 1week later or 2 weeks later? And can u edge to much where it might hurt u in the long run? I ask cause my girl loves it when I give her a good blast to the face and I wanna give her great one pic worthy

Yes, in the sense that you will benefit because you will become better at edging. If you are talking about holding your cum for 2 weeks, nope. Some guys will swear that holding it in for weeks is beneficial but after a few days you run into diminishing returns. Anything more than a few days forces your body to absorb it. PLUS, hoding it in only robs you of pleasure just for a few, very few, seconds of pleasure.
The only way it could hurt you is the same thing that happens to all men, the blood pools in your genitals and you get blue balls. If you want to walk around in that condition every day you may wish to check out S&M. You may also become more prone to varicoceles where the veins on your spermatic cords pool blood within your scrotum instead of draining back. Trust me, you don't want that.

Reactions: Addicted3edging

turbopump

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, just my experience with edging and trying to hold off up to 1 week. It all depends how horny you feel after not letting yourself cum after edging all week. If you are not edging all the time, no sense going 1 week. A few days, edging daily and you see the difference.

The anticipation of knowing that i'm going to cum after not allowing it, makes me cum more... The physical part of edging does seriously increase my libido. Not cumming just keep me horny all the time. The mental has a lot to play with it too. If you want to get bigger loads to surprise your gf, edging is the way to go. Just be careful not to over do it, as 15shooter said. I never got blue balls from edging, and i've edged a lot. Some guys get blue balls after a couple of hours, others longer times or not at all. Listen to your body and stop if it starts aching. You won't get much pleasure from it.

I've edged too much and started to get sore, I just take a break and continue later. Most times, edging as been very enjoyable and very intense. Only a few times, too much edging actually didn't work out and had reverse effect. Just pace it and will get amazing feelings and more cum.

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, in the sense that you will benefit because you will become better at edging. If you are talking about holding your cum for 2 weeks, nope. Some guys will swear that holding it in for weeks is beneficial but after a few days you run into diminishing returns. Anything more than a few days forces your body to absorb it. PLUS, hoding it in only robs you of pleasure just for a few, very few, seconds of pleasure.
The only way it could hurt you is the same thing that happens to all men, the blood pools in your genitals and you get blue balls. If you want to walk around in that condition every day you may wish to check out S&M. You may also become more prone to varicoceles where the veins on your spermatic cords pool blood within your scrotum instead of draining back. Trust me, you don't want that.
edging over hours or days is very addictive !