Edging as PE?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by TBoneSteak, Jul 1, 2007.

1. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I spent a lot of time today edging and I got to a point where I was feeling like all the extra pleasure and arousal levels would only subside if they were translated into further enlargement of my cock. I sarted to feel really relaxed while still at my most full erection, and even a little surprised that my dick could get so huge and stretched out from my body without any muscles being clenched (see the newest pic in my gallery)...I even started to feel my dick stretch out some it's curve because there was so much pressure inside my chambers.:eek:

Doesn't it seem like this would be just as effective as any of the holds or jelq's at "bringing blood into the penis?"

2. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've assumed the same thing, TBone. Edging for hours, regularly, has to have some effect on blood volume, and therefore, wouldn't you think it would increase girth and length as much as jelquing? Especially since your aren't trapping blood in with holds... it's free flowing with fresh blood while you jack.

Hot cock, btw!

Onan

3. PaulF

PaulF New Member

what is edging? We do not use this word in the uk, well saying that it might be but I have never heard it before:redface:

4. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, I know alot of UK guys that use the word.

Edging can be defined as jacking off for a prolonged time, without cumming... putting it off so that it's an even more powerful shot when you do, almost like you are disciplining yourself. Or just stroking for the hell of it, staying hard as long as you want to. It's often associated with web-camming for guys that like to be online and showoff hard for a long time with many contacts, and don't want to loose their hardon or energy by cumming.

Onan

5. confusedman

confusedman New Member

Albums:
    edging is great for girth gains man,.but the most imporrtant thing about edging to work is to inject PGE-1 inside the penis to engage a hard on for hours and to edge then for the same amount without ejaculate of course.also nice combination will be HGH with edging.i haaven't tried this stuff though,but i know people who have and get nice results overtime.but i would stick to the traditional manual PE or some vaccum hanger for hanging and some water pumping with my clamps on for an intense fucking girth session!

6. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have no idea what PGE-1 or HGH are, but, INJECTING them into my cock? No thanks!

7. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    your news pics look more veiny and stronger
    during erection there is pressure in the bloodvessels, so yes I think it will have some effect

8. No_Strings

Gold Member

I've been edging pretty much since I started masturbating... I wonder if it's affected my girth. Guess I'll never know, ah well. :tongue:

9. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Its a nice exercise but man sometimes its damn tough to fight that urge :)

10. Skootavi

Skootavi Member

Albums:
    Hey darkeone, I know what you mean. Sometimes I can edge for hours and maintain my composure. Then there are those times when I can go for about and hour and cannot hold back.

I guess sometimes, you just gotta let fly.

11. chevydarrell

chevydarrell New Member

You can get PGE-1 from taking the natural herbs Borage and/or Evening Primrose.

Draft saved Draft deleted