Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Get some Bike jocks while you can still find them! They are bread and butter jocks. Keep me posted.
yeah Bike are the best. Mine gets a good sweat through a couple of times before i wash it

Reactions: jockbros

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you guys are animals...and i'm right with you.. It's become part of my routine to get stoned, edge and head to the gym with a pre swole muscle bouncing all over the gym for all to see. And to think i used to get annoyed when i caught people staring at my crotch..now i'm offended if this phat dick isn't getting the attention it deserves.

jizz monkey

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
you guys are animals...and i'm right with you.. It's become part of my routine to get stoned, edge and head to the gym with a pre swole muscle bouncing all over the gym for all to see. And to think i used to get annoyed when i caught people staring at my crotch..now i'm offended if this phat dick isn't getting the attention it deserves.

Thats the spirit man ;)

redlinexxx80

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
some of the best days i've had were over weekends with nothing on and where i could edge, then hit the gym, then go home and continue edging. basically a good couple hours just about muscle and the cock. i definitely felt stronger in the gym and the edging afterwards was intense with noticeably increased precum and loads. the difficult bit is not getting too much into the edge in the first place and not getting to the gym...

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
some of the best days i've had were over weekends with nothing on and where i could edge, then hit the gym, then go home and continue edging. basically a good couple hours just about muscle and the cock. i definitely felt stronger in the gym and the edging afterwards was intense with noticeably increased precum and loads. the difficult bit is not getting too much into the edge in the first place and not getting to the gym...
Love those days. Muscle feels extra hard and pumped and you feel like an animal. All horned up and primed.

This sounds interesting. I'll edge before my workout today.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've had plenty of those weekends

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i missed 3 days recently... I'm typically a cum 3x's a day (at least) kinda freak, folks around here know. By day 2 I legit had a noticeable heft to each nut...felt my cock stir with each step, pushing denim around anyone showing skin. Got a good edge sesh before the gym yesterday and omg the ropes of yogurt that spurted out of this thick fuck. My PC muscle spasmed itself into a cramp..thick cum requires towels for a real cleaning. I didn't make it to the gym ....i went for round 2....and 3

crusader123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight