Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,

So I've started doing edging for about an hour session, however I wouldn't ejactulate at the end of my session, resulting in an hour or so of blue ball ache. I did this for a few nights straight, but now I no longer get blue balls, however, they are much more firm than normal, and a lot less sensitive.

Is this a bad sign?

thank you for your help

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To me, it's a bad sign that you don't let yourself ejaculate at the end of an edging session. I've never ended an edging session with out ejaculating. Why don't you let yourself ejaculate at the end? I love the slow lengthy build up/back down for an hour or so and then I finally have to blow my mega load. It's great!!!

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No worries Boinkerz,
I have been into edging for years and have had plenty of success with long-term denial. (With and without help of past girlfriends). Blue balls comes and goes, however, my balls seem to be more sensitive the longer I go without an orgasm. My balls always feel full and heavy.

maybe for you, need to edge for longer sessions.

Tieguy

Reactions: Addicted3edging

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps you're just getting used to it, adapting to the new routine? I wouldn't worry that much about it.

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been into edging for years and have had plenty of success with long-term denial. . Blue balls comes and goes, however, my balls seem to be more sensitive the longer I go without an orgasm. My balls always feel full and heavy.
maybe for you, need to edge for longer sessions.
edging and frustrating the male body is so addictive !