Edging,Clamping,Milking,Pumping/Hanging Q's

boogalooshrimp74

Just Browsing
Media
Just logged on to this site, so far I love the forum here, so much stuff to learn. Looking for a little help with some of these questions, as I am not sure I completely understand.

Edging.
My situation is this. During my past Edging, which sometimes last 5-6 hours, along with clamping(and soon to be pumping),right when I am at the PONT. I completely relax, stop stroking, I can feel the Cum start to rise, then I kind of give it a little help, kinda like when you give a slight push to get the last of your pee out, almost like doing a light crunch on the bottom portion of your abs. Precum starts to leak out, mixed in with the sperm. For some reason I can only do this once, in a session?

Is this normal?

Should I be doing something, massage something(balls) to get the juices flowing again?

Clamping:
I am currently using the cable clap procedure, love it. I can feel the extra swing of my cock with all the blood in there when I release.
0-100%<----------How much clamping force do you guys recommend?
When double clamping(mid shaft), do I use the same pressure?

When doing this for awhile(meaning months/years), will you start to increase the amount of blood in the penis, and does it stay longer?

Milking:(doing this after my 5-6 hour clamping/edging routine.)
Tried this in the shower after watching countless videos/articles. I used the end of a toothbrush(I know, kinda lame, but I just started) It had one of those soft gel like handles, and it had a nice bump on the bottom. When I inserted it, it felt good(no hurting at all) but for the life of me I either cannot find my prostate; or I only get it a couple of times. I know you are hitting the Prostate, when you have a light feeling of having to pee.

When is the best time to get results? After a long edging/clamping session?

How much pressure do I need to use?(don't want to hurt anything)

How far back do I need to go, and at what angle?

How long does it take to start?(leaking semen/precum)

Pumping(mostly balls)

Did some pumping LONG time ago, got my balls to a large grapefruit. It took 6 hours. think I got a handle on it. Looking to start with a decent but cheap setup. I am thinking of a Rena Fish tankpump, it pulls between 5-7Hg. and a fish tank gravel tube.

Can anyone tell me some of the better(homemade) options out there, I have heard of a acrylic candle mold???

How long did it take to make it nice a plump/bloated?

Will having pumped balls, help draw the fluids into my cock? Making it faster?

Is it better to do in conjunction with clamping?(not at the same time, in-between breaks of pumping)

Hanging(penis)

Looking for ideas or ways to hang, when I am out and about(gym,store, etc).

links would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading this guys, sorry if some stuff is newbie stuff, but it gets frustrating, after 3 days of searching, and searching etc..