Edging,Clamping,Milking,Pumping/Hanging Q's

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by boogalooshrimp74, Jan 4, 2011.

1. boogalooshrimp74

boogalooshrimp74 New Member

Just logged on to this site, so far I love the forum here, so much stuff to learn. Looking for a little help with some of these questions, as I am not sure I completely understand.

Edging.
    My situation is this. During my past Edging, which sometimes last 5-6 hours, along with clamping(and soon to be pumping),right when I am at the PONT. I completely relax, stop stroking, I can feel the Cum start to rise, then I kind of give it a little help, kinda like when you give a slight push to get the last of your pee out, almost like doing a light crunch on the bottom portion of your abs. Precum starts to leak out, mixed in with the sperm. For some reason I can only do this once, in a session?

Is this normal?

Should I be doing something, massage something(balls) to get the juices flowing again?

Clamping:
    I am currently using the cable clap procedure, love it. I can feel the extra swing of my cock with all the blood in there when I release.
    0-100%<----------How much clamping force do you guys recommend?
    When double clamping(mid shaft), do I use the same pressure?

When doing this for awhile(meaning months/years), will you start to increase the amount of blood in the penis, and does it stay longer?

Milking:(doing this after my 5-6 hour clamping/edging routine.)
    Tried this in the shower after watching countless videos/articles. I used the end of a toothbrush(I know, kinda lame, but I just started) It had one of those soft gel like handles, and it had a nice bump on the bottom. When I inserted it, it felt good(no hurting at all) but for the life of me I either cannot find my prostate; or I only get it a couple of times. I know you are hitting the Prostate, when you have a light feeling of having to pee.

When is the best time to get results? After a long edging/clamping session?

How much pressure do I need to use?(don't want to hurt anything)

How far back do I need to go, and at what angle?

How long does it take to start?(leaking semen/precum)

Pumping(mostly balls)

Did some pumping LONG time ago, got my balls to a large grapefruit. It took 6 hours. think I got a handle on it. Looking to start with a decent but cheap setup. I am thinking of a Rena Fish tankpump, it pulls between 5-7Hg. and a fish tank gravel tube.

Can anyone tell me some of the better(homemade) options out there, I have heard of a acrylic candle mold???

How long did it take to make it nice a plump/bloated?

Will having pumped balls, help draw the fluids into my cock? Making it faster?

Is it better to do in conjunction with clamping?(not at the same time, in-between breaks of pumping)

Hanging(penis)

Looking for ideas or ways to hang, when I am out and about(gym,store, etc).

links would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading this guys, sorry if some stuff is newbie stuff, but it gets frustrating, after 3 days of searching, and searching etc..

2. boogalooshrimp74

boogalooshrimp74 New Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice