edging during 1 session

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm curious what's the longest time you have edged during the course of ONE masturbation session that ended with cum? I know some guys edge over the course of several days, but I'm talking about one, serious session where you keep yourself on that high for -how long?- and then bring yourself to a hard climax?

I can usually last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. Usually an hour is about my limit, I'm really usually aching to come then.

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
I''m the same as you. I can go at least 30 min but no longer than 1 hr. Of course, I have to change hands from time to time to keep the desire going and my penis erect. I uncut and I usually start off using virgin olive oil, then finish off with saliva. I'm not large but longer then average. I measured it couple weeks ago and I'm 7 3/8 inches. Girth 5 7/8". I cut scross my tightfrenulum with a razor at 15 so it makes it easier for me to fully retract my foreskin. Don't have a camera to send pic.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I have done that too, losing the erection, doing other things, coming back to masturbating, sure. But this question was about specifically edging but NOT losing the erection....so just one 'session.' :)

When I was 25, I coulda edged with the same erection for 4 hours, easy

Made a mess when done, too :biggrin1:

I edged for 3 hours yesterday. Wasnt hard for 3 hrs straight but was up and down and very damn horny working it.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Six to eight hours. I've never felt like I wasted my time unless I slipped and came unexpectedly.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Let me re-phrase the question a bit. You guys mention a time span or duration for your edging. You cannot be right at the edge for 1/2 hour, let alone for 3o or 7 hours. So how many times during that time do you actually reach the edge,i.e. that seemingly point-of-no-return, before letting yourself go? In my case I can be masturbating pretty close to orgasm for up to 1 hr, but during that time I usually make myself reach the edge and then pull back a maximum of 6 or 7 times. Each climbing-up to the edge is quicker than the previous one, if I don't relax and wait a while before starting up again. So by the 6th or 7th time a play with my edge the pulsations become uncontrollable and I must cum.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah you have a valid point, Kauri. I can't be at the literal 'edge' for all that time either, but edging to me by its definition does involve a pulling away and going back toward orgasm. It's a give-and-take proposition. Although I will say that with a vibrator, it can *seem* like I'm almost coming for several minutes in a row....there's involuntary contractions that feel quite a bit like ejaculation, but just not a full ejac.

Let me re-phrase the question a bit. You guys mention a time span or duration for your edging. You cannot be right at the edge for 1/2 hour, let alone for 3o or 7 hours. So how many times during that time do you actually reach the edge,i.e. that seemingly point-of-no-return, before letting yourself go? In my case I can be masturbating pretty close to orgasm for up to 1 hr, but during that time I usually make myself reach the edge and then pull back a maximum of 6 or 7 times. Each climbing-up to the edge is quicker than the previous one, if I don't relax and wait a while before starting up again. So by the 6th or 7th time a play with my edge the pulsations become uncontrollable and I must cum.

UBERGOONER

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love lookin at my cock (and any videos featuring a cum-leaking cock) as i skate the fine line of edging
feeling the wave of edging as hot streAming pre-cum cum mix oozes down my shaft balls and ass

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never come from masturbating anymore...I wouldn't say that I edge either. I have completely separated orgasm/convulsions from ejaculation. I tend to play between 1-2 hours a day 2x daily and just count the orgasms I have...Depending on the stimuli I can have 15+ orgasms a session.

Edging seems pointless if you intend to cum anyways. Remember to milk your scrotum as to NOT get blue balls...

Last edited:

D_Asston Kutcher

Account Disabled
Media
Fully erect standing at the point of no return and if I lose concentration in anyway, if I breath wrong or not fully control the pc muscle, i'll ejaculate and ruin the effect edging?
Two maybe three hours.
The NEO's were numerous and I could pretty much initiate one simply by thinking about it. It was awesome but it's not really worth the effort and time. Plus there's the danger of accidentally giving myself severe blueballs again.
Ugh. No matter how many times I tryed to clean the pipes I was still in agony.

Jughead

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't you guys have anything else to do? If I masturbate it's for a reason, and that is to have an orgasm to relieve a pair of blue balls. 10-15 minutes, max. I'll edge when I'm making love to my wife, but usually after 30-45 minutes she's about spent from multiple orgasm's and is ready for me to cum, so I do.

pgt21

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally agree with Jughead but I can edge 3-4 hours if I want it. The climax is an overwhelming sensation. Usually I spurt 6-8 thick ropes of cum. It´s impossible to do this with a woman,she would never resist it. It´s too much time and friction!