edging during 1 session

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dudepiston, Oct 22, 2007.

1. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

I'm curious what's the longest time you have edged during the course of ONE masturbation session that ended with cum? I know some guys edge over the course of several days, but I'm talking about one, serious session where you keep yourself on that high for -how long?- and then bring yourself to a hard climax?

I can usually last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. Usually an hour is about my limit, I'm really usually aching to come then.

2. snowflake

snowflake New Member

I''m the same as you. I can go at least 30 min but no longer than 1 hr. Of course, I have to change hands from time to time to keep the desire going and my penis erect. I uncut and I usually start off using virgin olive oil, then finish off with saliva. I'm not large but longer then average. I measured it couple weeks ago and I'm 7 3/8 inches. Girth 5 7/8". I cut scross my tightfrenulum with a razor at 15 so it makes it easier for me to fully retract my foreskin. Don't have a camera to send pic.

3. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I edged for 3 hours yesterday. Wasnt hard for 3 hrs straight but was up and down and very damn horny working it.

4. No_Strings

Gold Member

6-7 hours. It was mind-blowing, but certainly not worth it.
    My rigidity varied over the course of it, down to a semi at points, but for almsot all of it it my cock was hard enough to be 'functional', if not fully turgid.

5. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

Yeah I have done that too, losing the erection, doing other things, coming back to masturbating, sure. But this question was about specifically edging but NOT losing the erection....so just one 'session.' :)

When I was 25, I coulda edged with the same erection for 4 hours, easy

Made a mess when done, too :biggrin1:

6. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I was in an erotic state for the 3 hours, I might have reduce to SEMI state but I was still ready to cum. JUst like No Strings mentioned. It felt great but at the end I was like, damn I just killed 3 hours on my day off.

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Six to eight hours. I've never felt like I wasted my time unless I slipped and came unexpectedly.

8. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

Let me re-phrase the question a bit. You guys mention a time span or duration for your edging. You cannot be right at the edge for 1/2 hour, let alone for 3o or 7 hours. So how many times during that time do you actually reach the edge,i.e. that seemingly point-of-no-return, before letting yourself go? In my case I can be masturbating pretty close to orgasm for up to 1 hr, but during that time I usually make myself reach the edge and then pull back a maximum of 6 or 7 times. Each climbing-up to the edge is quicker than the previous one, if I don't relax and wait a while before starting up again. So by the 6th or 7th time a play with my edge the pulsations become uncontrollable and I must cum.

9. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

Yeah you have a valid point, Kauri. I can't be at the literal 'edge' for all that time either, but edging to me by its definition does involve a pulling away and going back toward orgasm. It's a give-and-take proposition. Although I will say that with a vibrator, it can *seem* like I'm almost coming for several minutes in a row....there's involuntary contractions that feel quite a bit like ejaculation, but just not a full ejac.

10. D_Tintagel_Demondong

I'm pretty good at edging girls if I get plenty of feedback.

As for edging myself, I can't do it. I don't have the will power or the patience. It's just utilitarian masturbatory banality. Maybe I should take a tantra course.

11. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    90 minutes was my best.. and then it had to come out

12. Viktor38b

Viktor38b Member

longest was about 4 hours, but usually keep it to 1-2 hours

13. UBERGOONER

UBERGOONER New Member

I love lookin at my cock (and any videos featuring a cum-leaking cock) as i skate the fine line of edging
    feeling the wave of edging as hot streAming pre-cum cum mix oozes down my shaft balls and ass

14. El_Cubano

El_Cubano New Member

2 to 3 hours

15. cut22cm

cut22cm New Member

Albums:
    usually 1-3 hours, but if i have enough time i can jerk off to 10-12 hours -

16. captainwhackit

Albums:
    I guess about three or four hours.

17. love2showoff

love2showoff New Member

Albums:
    I never come from masturbating anymore...I wouldn't say that I edge either. I have completely separated orgasm/convulsions from ejaculation. I tend to play between 1-2 hours a day 2x daily and just count the orgasms I have...Depending on the stimuli I can have 15+ orgasms a session.

Edging seems pointless if you intend to cum anyways. Remember to milk your scrotum as to NOT get blue balls...

#17 love2showoff, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  18. D_Asston Kutcher

D_Asston Kutcher Account Disabled

Fully erect standing at the point of no return and if I lose concentration in anyway, if I breath wrong or not fully control the pc muscle, i'll ejaculate and ruin the effect edging?
    Two maybe three hours.
    The NEO's were numerous and I could pretty much initiate one simply by thinking about it. It was awesome but it's not really worth the effort and time. Plus there's the danger of accidentally giving myself severe blueballs again.
    Ugh. No matter how many times I tryed to clean the pipes I was still in agony.

19. Jughead

Jughead New Member

Don't you guys have anything else to do? If I masturbate it's for a reason, and that is to have an orgasm to relieve a pair of blue balls. 10-15 minutes, max. I'll edge when I'm making love to my wife, but usually after 30-45 minutes she's about spent from multiple orgasm's and is ready for me to cum, so I do.

20. pgt21

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I totally agree with Jughead but I can edge 3-4 hours if I want it. The climax is an overwhelming sensation. Usually I spurt 6-8 thick ropes of cum. It´s impossible to do this with a woman,she would never resist it. It´s too much time and friction!

Draft saved Draft deleted