Edging feel so GOOD!!!

D_Percy Plunger

Account Disabled
Media
I have been edging a lot lately. I noticed I like it so.... much the sometimes hours past by without realizing it. Reason being is it feels so DAMN GOOD and I'm finding myself not wanting to cum. for the past couple of weeks I have been edging for days without cumming because I want the feeling last as long as it can. When I finally blow my load, it is huge and super intense, but then it's over. Has/does anyone experienced this?

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
love to edge. and it fits in with my general sex life. I like to suck and serve cock without touching myself at all (or using my hands for that matter)... sometime that can go on for a long time without cumming. I edge myself later on. I've never really been a big cummer, so its cool to edge and then really blow a powerful load. Love it when it

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah!!... i love edging when i have the time it feels so good. watching my cock get harder and harder each time i get close to cumming and then stopping. sometimes edge for a few days before i blow also the precum is awesome love to taste it

nettere007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In fact im edging while reading this thread lool, it made my cock gets harder ;), when i started to jerkoff i used to to that a lot, but lately i think im into that again hehe

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It does, but it is hard to find the time and patience very often. If you can, I applaud you!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it also. And you're right, it feels so damn good. Especially when you're so close to cumming but you don't allow yourself to. The sexual energy coursing through your body as a result is so hot. I love it.

Simba

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The combination of sexual energy and physical pleasure that comes from long sessions of edging is one the best physical experiences a human male can have. I love to edge and any day it is possible, and thank goodness most are, is bound to be a wonderful day. My cock loves it, my spirit loves it and I feel truly alive.