Edging feel so GOOD!!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Percy Plunger, Dec 18, 2010.

1. D_Percy Plunger

D_Percy Plunger Account Disabled

I have been edging a lot lately. I noticed I like it so.... much the sometimes hours past by without realizing it. Reason being is it feels so DAMN GOOD and I'm finding myself not wanting to cum. for the past couple of weeks I have been edging for days without cumming because I want the feeling last as long as it can. When I finally blow my load, it is huge and super intense, but then it's over. Has/does anyone experienced this?

2. D_Dietrich Dipper

D_Dietrich Dipper Account Disabled

I try and do it, but after the 2nd time. I just say fuck it and blow lol

3. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

it takes masturbation too whole new level i been experimenting with edging lately too

4. warmandsoapy

warmandsoapy Member

I used to edge when I was a teenager. Gave it up as I prefer to blow as many loads as I can instead of builidng them up.

5. D_Percy Plunger

D_Percy Plunger Account Disabled

I'm just starting to get real heavy in to edging. It looks and feels so great to see my dick leaking tons of precum and using it as lube.

6. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    love to edge. and it fits in with my general sex life. I like to suck and serve cock without touching myself at all (or using my hands for that matter)... sometime that can go on for a long time without cumming. I edge myself later on. I've never really been a big cummer, so its cool to edge and then really blow a powerful load. Love it when it

7. SlamminSammy

SlamminSammy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I started edging a couple of years ago & I've been hooked ever since because I love the massive loads I unleash on my face as a result of edging! I think my record is 10 hours!

8. Pumpz

Pumpz Member

Albums:
    yeah!!... i love edging when i have the time it feels so good. watching my cock get harder and harder each time i get close to cumming and then stopping. sometimes edge for a few days before i blow also the precum is awesome love to taste it

9. nettere007

nettere007 New Member

Albums:
    In fact im edging while reading this thread lool, it made my cock gets harder ;), when i started to jerkoff i used to to that a lot, but lately i think im into that again hehe

10. AJBurnett344

AJBurnett344 New Member

Albums:
    i do it all the time, i never notice till like an hour later that im stroking nice and slow!

11. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It does, but it is hard to find the time and patience very often. If you can, I applaud you!

12. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love it also. And you're right, it feels so damn good. Especially when you're so close to cumming but you don't allow yourself to. The sexual energy coursing through your body as a result is so hot. I love it.

Simba

13. Pompeynate

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do it but only for a few hours max, if I leave it any longer my balls ache so much! I shoot loads normally, but when I edge tons more & it goes very far...

14. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

The combination of sexual energy and physical pleasure that comes from long sessions of edging is one the best physical experiences a human male can have. I love to edge and any day it is possible, and thank goodness most are, is bound to be a wonderful day. My cock loves it, my spirit loves it and I feel truly alive.

Draft saved Draft deleted