Edging goals ?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Addicted2edging, May 7, 2017.

1. Addicted2edging

Addicted2edging Active Member

I am just in a partial ejaculation edging : My goal is to force the totally naked masculine body to practice 57 partial ejaculations in approx 29 hours with small breaks ( 1- 2 hours ) inbetween . Each session is max 1,5 hours . I started before 10 hours and the masculine body achieved now 5 partial ejaculations without orgasm. I write down on register cards : a procedure and count every ejaculation in % sperm ( from 0,1 % to approx 25 % edging ejaculation account / a normal orgasm ejaculation is 40% ) , time, quality of sperm ( precum , sperm, oeko mix sperm , watery sperm ...) , starting time of each session ( it is not allowed to ejaculate the first 12 minutes of each session ! ) . iT IS CHALLENGING TO SEE GOING NEARER AND NEARER TO THE GOAL OF 57 EJACULATIONS: EACH EJACULATION THE SPERM GETS MORE AND MORE WATERY: on the final last ejaculation all the glands of the male body will be aching empty and exhausted. this is a tough game and frustrating for the male body. it is not the goal to achieve a final great orgasm .

shuckofun and DSF140 like this.
  2. TexanStar

Gold Member

[​IMG]

3. Sherwood D. Likelym

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  4. Addicted2edging

After 13,5 hours my male body achieved 14 partial ejaculations . The goal is to practice this edging with the other 43 partial ejaculations in the next 2 days. The ejaculated sperm is in good quality and not becoming watery. This will happen after the 25th ejaculation . I must take a break.

5. Addicted2edging

The urge to ejaculate was high : I only achieved 35 partial ejaculations without orgasm ( there were only 22 ejacs left for 57x ) . I got some good results from L-lysine and L-arginine and zink pills in this edging . I used this lethitine ( arginine, lysine )for the first time . I must take a 4 days break now for filling up my glands .

6. Addicted2edging

I am just into edging ritual forcing the male body to practice more than 30 ejaculations without orgasm. the male body just achieved the 11th partial ejaculation. edging sessions without orgasm produces extreme feelings of frustration in the male body. the increased frustration of the totally naked male body is part of this difficult ritual of denying orgasms . at the final last ejaculation there is no sexual relief , because all glands are empty and the male male body is not able to push fluids out of the body. this is very unsatisfying and addicting for the male body.

7. Rogercock

Rogercock Member

8. techpump

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So, you edge until the point of no return for orgasm and let semen come out of your cock, but don't allow yourself to have an orgasm? So you're going for 57 ruined orgasms, right? Like the cum comes out but you aren't having an orgasm? Just a little confused. If that's what you are doing it is very intense!

Addicted2edging likes this.
  9. Addicted2edging

I am trying to force the totally naked masculine body to practice up to 57 ruined orgasms . small amounts of cum come out , but the male body is not orgasming . the prostate gland is aching and the body is demanding for release of sperm the whole time of the edging sessions ( many hours / approx 24 hours or more ) . it is a tough practice to make these exercises with a complete naked masculine body outdoors in cold air or rain or cold moonlight nights.

10. techpump

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok I get it now! WOW that sounds very hard to do. I can barely manage one ruined orgasm!

Where did you get the number "57" from? Why not 50 or 60?

11. Addicted2edging

15 years ago, when i first practiced this edging exercise , I wrote down all ejaculations ( with hour minute ect. / quality of sperm / amount of sperm in % ) and set the goal 57 ejaculations without orgasm , because it was such a huge number for my experience at this point . ( I began with 2 or 3 partial ejaculations ). to set the number 57 was very addicting for the male body. the male body must practice this edging many time to achieve 57 ejaculations withpout orgasming.

12. techpump

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Do you stay erect the whole time, or get soft and then hard again between ejaculations?

i never go for purposeful ruined orgasms, or ejaculation without orgasm. when it happens it's extremely intense! Only a few times have I gotten so close to ejaculation and orgasm that I pulled out to stop but I ejaculated anyway. Like a "hands free" cumshot. But after that I usually would stroke it and have a huge orgasm and ejaculate again and feel extremely drained and totally done.

But to keep letting your cock ejaculate over and over but never have that full-finish orgasm?! OMG. Wish I had time to even try for 5 of these.

Addicted2edging likes this.
  13. Addicted2edging

Just practicing 57 horsefly edging ritual : The totally naked and unprotected masculine body is forced to subdue to the sharp kinfes and drills of horseflies. Kneeing in a hot summer meadow ( bowing head backwards down with complete naked and shaved upper body ) to wait for a docking manoeuvre ( maneuver ) of a horsefly ,.... the totally naked male body is experiencing real pain by horsefly cutting ( with its sharp knifes ) and drilling into the male body for sucking blood. This is real fun for the horsefly , cutting , drilling and sucking male blood.. But for the complete naked and unprotected masculine body it is no real fun . Each time the knife and drill of the horsefly gets deeper the male body gets deeper into edging ritual practicing unsatisfying partial sperm ejaculations . Between each session there is a break of minimum 1-2 minutes ( max. 1- 1,5 hours ) . the shaved upper male body is a good prepared "point of attack" for the aggressive horseflies. the male body is unprotected and open to attack . I also experienced a 12 minute session with a painful horsefly ...experiencing 3 unsatisfying partial ejaculations in this time ( with breaks of 1-2 minute inbetween ) !

14. Addicted2edging

it is not so easy to find locations with horseflies . there are many horsefly traps . it also has to be very hot in summer.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice