Edging Help- Loss of Erection, trouble maintaining

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by philly_po, Feb 23, 2010.

1. philly_po

philly_po New Member

hey ive been doing PE and im trying to edge everytime i masterbate, but once i hit the PONR i start losing my erection, i have trouble maintaining, and once ive hit the PONR keeping my erection, do u guys have any help for me thanks

2. D_Terry_Misue

D_Terry_Misue New Member

new to edging. To me the PONR means you shoot your load, and I def. lose my erection after that. I work my cock SLOWLY until in get really close, then hands off. my boner will twitch and throb for 5-10 minutes. I might play with my nips or balls but no jerking until I go semi then I work it back up, SLOWLY, start over again...

but I'm a novice!

3. jodude

jodude New Member

Albums:
    That's normal. Just break off and do what ckatt says. After a while get back to your cock and it'll be all good. On a mammoth edge sesh, you can't be rock hard the whole way through and the trick is to ebb and flow with the sensations building pressure slowly and surely. You'll get the hang of it...hell, half the fun is experimenting and learning how.

Until you have your first edged orgasm, it's hit and miss..but once you do, you'll get better at it and know exactly how and what to do to achieve it.

4. luckynumber7

luckynumber7 New Member

When I edge I squeeze the base of my unit to stop myself from cumming. Is this cheating? I'm able to do this for 3-5 rounds and eventually I will not be able to get hard or cum at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted