Edging - interesting realization

I have just discovered that if I mimic how the PC muscle spasms during ejaculation before I cum, I can cause cum to spurt out myself and prevent going over the edge.

It’s like you are taking responsibility for an involuntary process.

Has any one else found this out or have similar techniques?

Reactions: cockydude2018

kankan63

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds interesting!

Im guessing you'd need a pretty well trained PC muscle to generate enough force to do that though, right?

Also, for how long has your session usually been going on once you apply said technique?
I sometimes find during longer sessions that the "valve" which regulates cumflow becomes tired after a while and cum flows out by itself - even if I clench my PC muscle all the way to the max.

Reactions: Addicted2edging

I don't even know what the PC is - but speaking of edging - I've been "edging" for about three weeks - which is a new record for me.. I think I had a wet dream last night..And there's hard crusty stuff in my underwear, definitely NOT urine.. And also, sometimes there's like some drippy cloudy stuff sometimes when I piss.. I am CERTAIN I don't have any VD.. I've been checked very recently.. Is it possible to have pre-cum or a pre-cum like substance in your urine (particularly at the ass end of your urine stream) even if you're not horned up? Anyone ever experienced anything like this? This is causing my body to react in some strange ways.. I'm thinking maybe it's not even good for me. I definitely can feel its effects.. My body is saying in every way - "I need to fucking nut!"

Reactions: cockydude2018

PupWrex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't even know what the PC is - but speaking of edging - I've been "edging" for about three weeks - which is a new record for me.. I think I had a wet dream last night..And there's hard crusty stuff in my underwear, definitely NOT urine.. And also, sometimes there's like some drippy cloudy stuff sometimes when I piss.. I am CERTAIN I don't have any VD.. I've been checked very recently.. Is it possible to have pre-cum or a pre-cum like substance in your urine (particularly at the ass end of your urine stream) even if you're not horned up? Anyone ever experienced anything like this? This is causing my body to react in some strange ways.. I'm thinking maybe it's not even good for me. I definitely can feel its effects.. My body is saying in every way - "I need to fucking nut!"
Most likely prostate fluid?

Reactions: Stratavos

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, You had a wet dream, the crusty stuff is dried semen leaking out. Yes, the cloudy urine is semen that is being ejected from you since you aren't ejaculating. It's all normal since you've been edging without cumming for three weeks.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Sounds interesting!

Im guessing you'd need a pretty well trained PC muscle to generate enough force to do that though, right?

Also, for how long has your session usually been going on once you apply said technique?
I sometimes find during longer sessions that the "valve" which regulates cumflow becomes tired after a while and cum flows out by itself - even if I clench my PC muscle all the way to the max.

Yeah, I’ve been training my PC and always try to stop ejaculation. I had a PA for a little bit, maybe lifting it helped a little in practice.

As for duration, I can do it at will. I just get myself really close and take control.

When I stop ejaculation it’s different, I’ll leak semen. Doing this, it’s properly mixed.

My difficulty is dry orgasm, I’m still trying to learn that....

That situation you are referring to, I have a similar one, I’ll hit a point where no matter what I do, my dick feels like it gets mega hard, goes numb, vibrates, takes control of it self, and cum just leaks out in a steady stream without the pulsing sort of. I purposely try to do that at the end.

Ah, I have no experience with what you are talking about, my edging is sessional.

pc is the muscle that controls your prostate and dick.

Ah, I have no experience with what you are talking about, my edging is sessional.

pc is the muscle that controls your prostate and dick.
Yeah, I do tons of sessional edging, too. That's really my forte. I'm out of my depth with this extended edge, which really is a confusing word to use. There should probably be another term - maybe "no fap/no sex" period, but that's kind of bulky?

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds interesting!

just started edging ritual experiencing small ejaculations without orgasmic relief. it is very frustrating for the totally naked masculine body to stop sperm flow stroking 1 milli second before orgasm . it is a help to vocalize the thoughts of the brain to shout : "stopp ejaculation!" the totally naked masculine body is forced to stop full sperm release at PONR 9,9 . it is extreme unsatisfying for the human male body to stop sperm flow at this point . at the same time the male body knows that there will no real fun and sexual relief at the beginning of a new edging session. the goal is to practice 57 unsatisfying partial ejaculations without orgasm.