Edging Mantra?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by TBoneSteak, Dec 13, 2009.

1. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey to all you serious masturbators.

Do you have a single thought or mantra that helps you achieve longer more intense periods of edging?

One that I've been recently been thinking is "I deserve this"

I think to myself, as hard as I work in the other aspects of my life, I deserve to let my penis get bigger and harder, because that's just more surface area to receive pleasure...

May sound weird but it works for me. Makes me think that some of the reason that people prematurely ejaculate is that they feel guilty for their own pleasure...A lot of people have been raised to think that hard work and discipline is the key to success, and if something only gives you pleasure then you should probably stop doing it and get back to work!

~T

2. nick1014

nick1014 New Member

Albums:
    Doesn't sound weird, but the thought of using a mantra has never really come up for me. If I want to edge, I do. If I want to get off fast, I do. There's not really any guilt involved, though there can sometimes be a little regret if I let things cross the edge a little early. When I edge, I'm mainly just thinking about how good it feels and how much more intense it's going to be when I finally get off.

Basically, if the mantra thing works for you, keep using it!

3. spitandshovelover

spitandshovelover Active Member

Albums:
    I don't feel the need for any kind of mantra. I've always edged as a normal part of my masturbation. Prolonging the pleasure just seemed natural. That building tension is, in many ways, more pleasurable than the climax itself.

Draft saved Draft deleted