Edging marathon & massive cumshot

M

masonv13

Posted this in the wrong section earlier, meant to post it here!

So I've been single for a couple of weeks now and I thought I'd go on an edging marathon to set up my biggest cumshot ever. Set myself a challenge a couple of days ago to wank to the brink of cumming as many times a day as I can, until tomorrow or Friday.

Anyone that knows me on here, follows me on Tumblr (AlexxCummer) or has seen my cam shows (Alexxcummer's Cam, Photos, Videos & Live Webcam Chat on Cam4) knows how much I cum during a regular session (at least a few shot glasses' worth), so this eventual release is gonna be massive.

I fucking love doing this - I'm so horny now that my balls and cock are actually overflowing with my sperm - every time I edge now I shoot out medium sized, thick loads of actual cum, not just precum (without orgasming). Seeing my hot, white, thick cum pour out of my dick with me being in control of how much shoots out feels amazing.

I'm gonna be broadcasting the actual, final orgasm cumshot live on my Cam4 site (probably on Friday) in addition to providing a HQ video download, so make sure you follow me on Tumblr and add me on Cam4 for further info!

Also feel free to message me on here for updates and / or kik me at: alexjohnsy121

Hope you enjoy the cum festivities ;)

A