Edging, milking, cum control in london

Studmilker.London

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am really keen on to edge a well hung stud. Have some experience in this field already.
I wanna tease you for hours with my hands, tickle your cock/balls with a make up brush, bring you close to cumming for multiple times without letting you shoot your load.
I might restrain you to a chair, or you can lie on my bed with legs wide apart, thats up to you. I just wanna tickle and edge the fuck out of your greased up, desperate cock.

fiendishhands on kik, or message me here

Kriss102

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am really keen on to edge a well hung stud. Have some experience in this field already.
I wanna tease you for hours with my hands, tickle your cock/balls with a make up brush, bring you close to cumming for multiple times without letting you shoot your load.
I might restrain you to a chair, or you can lie on my bed with legs wide apart, thats up to you. I just wanna tickle and edge the fuck out of your greased up, desperate cock.

I very interested about long edging milking session

Kriss102

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

I'm very interested about long edging milking tickling session blindfolded tied etc.

undefinedquest

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What you do sounds rather lovely!

Reactions: deleted244630