Edging question

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by kaientai, Jun 12, 2011.

1. kaientai

kaientai Member

Hey all, I have been trying to edge lately mostly i can last between 30-60 minutes. My question should i go full speed till i reach the moment of no return and then let it reside or should i go slow, or should i quit/relax when that tingle starts to build till that resides. The reason I ask i am trying to use edging to gain more stamina sex wise a few years ago i was on anti depresants (been of them for a good 2 years now) last year i finaly got a girlfriend again and all of a sudden i was a minute man (before the meds no problems at all during the meds i could never cum i am actualty starting to miss those times) .

so other tips for regaining my stamina much apreciated as well

2. D_Amadeus_Mofart

D_Amadeus_Mofart Account Disabled

I personally go really hard until I'm about to lose control.. then stop. Work back up.. then stop.. Work back up and then stop.

I hadn't had sex in a while, fucked a girl and was done after 5 minutes. I was rattled so started jacking off more, doing edging and about 2 weeks later I called her up, said lets go again.. and I last 45 minutes before we stopped.

All the best

3. zixxer

zixxer Member

Grab the base of yer cock when yer about read to go and squeeze hard. That should reset things.

4. pomaz59

pomaz59 Member

5. clav2

clav2 New Member

Albums:
    I started taking paroxetine 5mg/day a few years back and never looked back...went from five minutes or less to an hour or more overnight. Best decision I ever made!

6. D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak New Member

im about to go on anti depressants - what effects to they have on your sex life? Eg; being able to cum?

7. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

A male relative of mine takes anti-depressants, and the main side effect for him is that it takes him longer to have an orgasm. I think the side effects depend on the drug obviously. Ask your doctor.

8. kaientai

kaientai Member

For me sexdrive was the same when i was on them, it was nearly impossible to cum when on them .. But like i mentioned when i got off them i suffered from premature ejaculation. So guys thanks for the help

Draft saved Draft deleted