Edging tips

Hey guys.

I'm 21. So edging REALLY isn't easy for me. Every time I try and do it for an extended period of time (days, not hours) I always end up saying "fuck it, I wanna come", and do.

I was wondering what some tips would be to improve my dedication? I know I probably lack discipline, or some other thing like that, but yeah. I just wanna do it. :p

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree totally!! The longest I have ever edged is about 4-5 hours at a time and believe me I have enjoyed some intense orgasms. I remember hearing somewhere that the intense effectiveness of edging is diminished if you go too long, like days.

Well what I mean is sort of like when you keep jerking off, and don't finish for days. I was recently on holiday with my family, so I didn't quite get enough time in the bathroom to finish for five days -I probably could have filled a shot glass or thereabouts :p

Well I really love shooting all over myself, haha. I usually take a few hours to finish by myself, anyway - maybe I just need to say "okay, just five minutes" or something.

That, and I really enjoy the fact that I seem bigger when I don't come for a while. And from a 7-inch thinnish guy (not my weight, aha), that's pretty important to me!

RodRingo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You edge better than a lot. :O
Usually I don't have the will power after 2-3 hours, 5 hours if I'm lucky.