Edging

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_JohnTheHorse, Sep 17, 2003.

1. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I know this subject has been brought on the board previously, but If you don't mind, I thought we'd revisit it.

My question is this for guys: do you edge? how long and technique?

I did for 2 hours last night and had the most amazing ejaculation at the end. Was wondering if other guys do this.

Thanks
    John

2. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: Sorry to act the ignoramus, but I thought edging was something you did with your lawn ???. Explain, please!

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

LOL @ longtimelurker. My grandmother used to do crochet edging, too.

Over the years I have mastered edging to the point that, when I take the time, I can have multiple climaxes without ejaculation until I finally have the full-blown orgasm. Very often this orgasm doesn't come out in spurts but in a running gush of semen.

I've had that happen during intercourse, too, but more randomly.

Pecker

(It's been lovely but I have to scream now.)

4. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: Aaaah - without actually answering I now understand...

Quick answer - no, it seems a lot of effort (just call me lazy!)

5. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Well, I don't understand!!

:mad:

6. Imported

Gold Member

Longhornjok: WVA, edging refers to the practice of masturbating just until the point of orgasm and then backing off, then repeating, then repeating, then repeating. Generally speaking, the longer you wait before you actually climax, the more intense it feels, the more you shoot, etc. Edging rocks! ;D

7. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Oh.

I shouldn't have asked.

After reading the posts on masturbating, which were very interesting [I really didn't know how often was normal for guys], I'm no longer just checking out guys. I'm getting mental images of each guy, er, um, you know.

It's very erotic. Very. I'm really getting an idea of what it's like to think like a guy. I mean, aren't guys supposed to think about sex every 15 seconds, or so?

How the hell do you ever get anything done?

Oh, and I also now understand why, whenever we ask what you're thinking about, you all say, "Oh, nothing."

:D

Allie

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Yeah, Allie, we....

oh nothing.

9. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=sex;num=1063821045;start=0#6 date=09/17/03 at 18:49:00]How the hell do you ever get anything done? [/quote]
    It's usually only in the backs of our minds. It's also a lil something called multitasking. :)

10. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: I used to do it alot and it indeed rocks. Had a gf that understood the concept and when she would contribute, well. it made for some impressive fountains.

SG

11. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can have multiple orgasms with out cumming. They are ok, but not very satisfying, but they are orgasms. I don't try to, it is just sometimes I am holding back and then I can't shoot. I will have maybe 3 or so before I get too frustrated and have to finish off by hand.

12. Imported

Gold Member

joe22xxx: Yeh,John, I do it as often  as I can. I usually try to go for about an hour & then the orgasm is mind-numbing & completely satisfying. I jerk off real slow until my dick is super hard & leaking pre-cum. That tells me I'm on my way to an out-of-body experience. Sometimes it feels like I'm going to pass out. I guess I just like extremely intense experiences. :p

13. Imported

Gold Member

feared: me and a friend have a competition running, to see who can get the highest number before finally coming. i'm in second with 29, and he's in the lead with 31.

14. Imported

Gold Member

11.5: I love Edging. Hate to say it but being this size you eventually learn that many of your ejaculations will cum via oral or masturbation not intercourse. I have found that my climax is 10x more intense with lots more semen ejaculated this way. I have done it for an hour or more bringing my self to the brink then holding back. Sometimes just barely. And yeah joexx lots of precum too. Sometimes so much stuff comes out while edging it It looks like I have cum! :)

15. cork8x6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, John...I LOVE EDGING! I don't have the time available to devote myself to it as often as I'd like, but when I do...watch out! Forget the "super semen pills" and "ejaculation tablets"...edging it the best way to increase your orgasm and cum output...hands down...err...hands on. You know what I mean! :)

16. Imported

Gold Member

Longhornjok: [quote author=feared link=board=sex;num=1063821045;start=0#12 date=09/17/03 at 22:44:03]me and a friend have a competition running, to see who can get the highest number before finally coming. i'm in second with 29, and he's in the lead with 31.[/quote]
    You're both winners in my book! ;)

17. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=sex;num=1063821045;start=0#6 date=09/17/03 at 18:49:00] I mean, aren't guys supposed to think about sex every 15 seconds, or so? [/quote]

Wait a minute ... what are we supposed to think about for the other 14 seconds: beer and football? ???

18. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Um, no, every 15 seconds you think about sex for 12 seconds and then spend 3 seconds on damage control.

Or multi-tasking.

You say po-TAY-toe.
    I say po-TAH-toe.

:D

19. Imported

Gold Member

SimplyHung: Whoa... I'll have to try this sometime. Not tonight though, not enough time.

20. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: I don't usually do this during jerk off sessions. I like to just jerk it off, get an orgasm, and go to bed. When I try prolonging and edging, everytime I peak and stop and repeat it takes longer and longer each time around to climb up to an orgasm again. I pretty much only try edging during sex. Believe me, it's fucking difficult.

Draft saved Draft deleted