edging

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hairyman101, Mar 27, 2009.

1. hairyman101

hairyman101 New Member

Albums:
    how long can you edge before cumming??? or do you edge???

2. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

If I have nothing to do all day, I can edge from 5 AM to 10 PM but there are a lot of "semi" times when I eat and take a leak and stuff. I've only done 1 of those this year so far. Typically, a good, almost always hard, session is about 4 - 6 hours. Seldom longer than that though as I can't stand the stop and go intensity *or* I lose interest because of what else I need to do that day and/or get bored. It seems that the older I get I prefer to have a good few hours session, get off, and then maybe repeat it after I got the day's chores done. Know what I'm saying?

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

When I have time, and no one will disturb me, I can go on for a few hours yeah.

4. hairyman101

hairyman101 New Member

Albums:
    i know what your saying. i had a 4 hour session last night and even two times cumming. one after the other. it gets so intense i ussally have a small headache but it passes. i have dry orgasms also building up to the huge one. then its like a world of pressures lift. i love to edge but was suprised not many guys left a response here. i think alot of guys just jack quickly and cum. i use to but after i aged i found the control over my cock was mind blowing!!! thanks for response.

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I could have written either of these responses. It's not sex unless it lasts at least three hours; my longest was over a 28 hour period (but not rock hard for all of it, and we ate twice), I came twice and couldn't count the times he did.

Edging is something I learned in my 30s and started practicing with others in my 40s. It's not a younger-man's passion.

6. Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Edging is my latest masturbation technique. I've edged for close to 4 hours without ejaculating. I've only practiced edging for a couple of years, and tend to agree with the statement that "it's not a younger man's passion". In my youth, my goal was to count the maximum times I could ejaculate within a 24 hour period. I think I maxed out at 7 times. I always enjoyed the longer time periods it took to achieve each orgasm. Don't know if I've truly experienced a dry orgasms, yet. Just know that incredible vibrations can be felt as I exercise my Kegel compressions while edging. My next goal is to be able to ejaculate without any manual stimulation. I can achieve erection via Kegel exercises, but cannot quite approach complete orgasm. The intensive stimulation leads me back to edging in order to enjoy the feelings longer. During an edging session, I maintain a firm erection for approximately 75% of the time.

7. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I edge as part of PE. They also call it "Ballooning". This certainly enhances an orgasm, BUT. If I wait too long, I miss the "pleasure boat". I will cum, but it almost hurts at that point as opposed to being the accumilation of sexual tension needing to be released. Also, there is the possibilty of giving oneself "blue balls" if i wait too long, and that shit hurts.

8. D_Polyphebus Hammertoe

D_Polyphebus Hammertoe Account Disabled

I regularly go 3-4 hours when I edge. Been doing it since I was 19. Much more than 4 hours and my balls REALLY start hurting!

9. Compass

Compass New Member

I've edged for about 5 days (obviously with time out to sleep and go to work). It was quite amazing to be on such a sexual high around a lot of hot women at the office. I have no idea where those 5 days went, it was all just a bit of a sexually charged haze. In retrospect, a bit of a waste of 5 days perhaps!

I fully agree though that as I get older I find that the process of reaching orgasm is far more enjoyable than orgasm itself. I can cum several times in a row during sex, but I'd far rather draw it out. I have learned to ejaculate without orgasm (stops blue balls!) but I'm still working on orgasm without ejaculation.

10. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

anything for my main hairyman!
    :smile:

11. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Do you suppose that pre-40's men seem to have an endless supply of cum?
    Or that they are more concerned with getting off each and every time?
    Or . . . ?

btw, i've missed you!

12. jodaho

jodaho New Member

Albums:
    I like to edge while on cam. Not cumming till I have cammed with two or three different guys. Edging seems to be something us older guys prefer to do. Maybe I am wrong.

13. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

I don't do PE but you are right on target with missing the "pleasure boat" point. It doesn't hurt but it is like ejaculating without much of an orgasm. I suppose that is because I have already orgasmed a lot. Anyway, it's a major downer! :sad2:
    I've got to have the Big E with the Big O or I am just not fully satisfied.

14. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to be able to cum six or more time in a night with the right motivation. Now I'm good for two, tops. I don't think younger guys have many issues with downtime. I never did.

Older guys are more about the journey and less about the destination with sex, absolutely. I'm not sure when I crossed the threshold where I no longer thought a night's play was wasted if either I or my partner hadn't ejaculated and could feel satisfied having edged without release; I still want it, of course, but it's no longer such a pressing requirement.

My experience with "dry orgasm" is really full. I've seen bottoms have what they call "assgasm" with no penile involvement whatsoever. For me, it's titplay that keeps me hard and dripping, and leads to the kind of shuddering, quaking experience I call "full-body orgasm". That can go on all night, and leave me "vibrating" the next day. As I get older (49 now), it's precisely that vibration that I'm looking for, and can only be achieved by edging. The mind-blowing, thermonuclear ejaculations are the cherry on the top of a very big sundae :wink:

Thanks, buddy. It's not what it used to be, that's for sure.

15. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    I know what you mean about the "haze". I'd spend the weekends edging and then when I went to work on Monday I'd be in a sexual haze. In my case, it was an amazing feeling to be surrounded by the hot guys I work with, my balls aching and full, my cock leaking pre-cum and going from being semi-hard to hard all day long while trying to work and act normal. I'd carry on a conversation with a hot co-worker and you think they just have to smell the hormones & sex emanating from you. How could they not? Definitely an intense experience!

Draft saved Draft deleted