Edging.....

LookingCurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I have 2 "problems" I am trying to solve...and I'm theorizing that edging may be a solution for both of them..but I wanted to hear you guys' opinion on the subject...

(Disclaimer: sorry for the lengthy read)

First problem: I don't shoot a lot. Usually. Sometimes I shoot pretty decent loads, but other times I don't. Not particularly small loads, though. But I'd like to shoot more...(but don't we all?) This isn't really a huge problem, but its just something I've thought about lately.

Second problem: I last too long during sex. That might seem like a good thing for some guys (and I suppose it is, relative to having the opposite problem) but it can get quite bothersome. I think I mentioned it in another thread a while back, but in my memory I think I have only cum one time from a BJ....and that was after 2 hours of getting sucked...usually I just have to finish myself...manually.

I'm fairly certain I know the root of both problems: I masturbate pretty frequently (and quite vigorously to be honest..lol). If I do it less, these problems could probably be mitigated to an extent.

But then I thought, instead of masturbating less...maybe I could try masturbating differently.

So my question: Can edging myself all day help these two problems. I edged myself for about 2 hours last night and did notice that I had an increase in semen, but I'm not sure if it was just a one-time thing.

But of course, my real concern is cumming faster. My hypothesis is that, if I edge myself through-out the day, or at least a while before I have sex, I should be able to come a bit faster when I actually do the deed.

Any thoughts? Or alternate advice/suggestions?

FleshlightKing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm. . .Your hypothesis sounds good there buddy! I tink you should try that! Oh, listen to me...If you want a larger load, usually if you drink plenty of water before you jerk off, you'll have a pretty decent load man. Drink about 6 bottles and you'll be good. Don't drink it and then right after start jerkin your cock dude, it takes time lol. Also, doing this (driking the water) and edging together would be freakin awesome! Try it dude, you wont be disappointed! XD

Also, take into consideration my social group "Techniques & Strategies" It will help you. Trust me! We talk about stuff like this. Just check it out. Id love it if you'd join! Thanks!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Curious, you mention that you masturbate vigorously, and for that reason I think edging might be good for you. Learning that a light touch is okay may give your dick a little time to repair (for lack of a better word; regardless, kung-fu grip is hard on the nerve endings), and may teach your brain that harder does not equal better.

I'm another guy who takes a long time, so I know what it's like. Edging may not make it 100% better, but it may well help. As for your load size, that may increase with edging, but don't expect to be gushing like the Trevi Fountain :)

turbopump

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well... it really all depends on what is priority for you, larger cum volume or cumming faster. Drinking more water before doesn't hurt either. Edging will increase your load the longer you do it... Thats why i edge a lot. But at the same time, edging prolongs sex. Because you get used to extended jacking sessions and most guys that edge a lot, can last longer during sex... which is not your case. Edging will keep you horny a lot more, especially if u edge a few hours and don't cum. So it might help to cum faster if thats what you are looking for, if you are very aroused when you have sex. It all a matter of dosing it. You don't have to stroke fast and hard every time, after a while if u get the hang of edging, you just need a few strokes to stay close to cumming and thats the best part of edging, riding it close as long as u can stand it.

FleshlightKing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well... it really all depends on what is priority for you, larger cum volume or cumming faster. Drinking more water before doesn't hurt either. Edging will increase your load the longer you do it... Thats why i edge a lot. But at the same time, edging prolongs sex. Because you get used to extended jacking sessions and most guys that edge a lot, can last longer during sex... which is not your case. Edging will keep you horny a lot more, especially if u edge a few hours and don't cum. So it might help to cum faster if thats what you are looking for, if you are very aroused when you have sex. It all a matter of dosing it. You don't have to stroke fast and hard every time, after a while if u get the hang of edging, you just need a few strokes to stay close to cumming and thats the best part of edging, riding it close as long as u can stand it.

Yup :D

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
May well help on both counts. It's also worth remembering that average load size is only around 3ml - cumming a lot more than that can happen, but for it to happen on a regular basis is relatively unusual.
Tell us how you get on.

Last edited: