Edging

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
edging is when u are enjoying ur cok, getting into the hard on and getting excited. u are all into ur cock and getting off, but u when u get close to spewing u back down and don't do it. over and over and over. U get tother edge of cumming but don't do it.

jacknthebstock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its ok Gentle. edging is when you jerk till you get close to cumming "on the edge", but then you stop. the longer you continue on edging, the greater your ejac feeling.
the answer to kegel exercise is yes your ejac is more intense and can shoot further with the increased strength, it will also give greater erection hardness and longer hardon ability.
i once edged for 24 hours and while sitting on the floor and was able to hit the ceiling awsome feeling of release. careful though other times i have edge for over 20 hours and have had such bad nut pain it took for ever to pop my seed the release hurt like shit too.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The follow up question for those who claim to edge for 2 hs or 24 hs is how many "times" you reach the edge during that period. I guess we're getting pretty technical but you are "at" the edge for only a few seconds; then when you back off you are not strictly edging.

I typically edge 4 or 5 times during the last 20 minutes of, say, a 1hr masturbation session. Each vist to the edge lasts no more than 5 seconds. I guess I could repeat it more times but I get to a point when I badly need to ejaculate.