Edging????

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How long does the result of edging last. Let's say that I got close to coming twice in one session, but stopped and did not completely ejaculate at all, would this increase my amount of cum say 1 hour later, 12 hours later 1 day later. Or does your body reabsorb the ejaculate & not store it??? Sorry to be so ignorant of the situation, but how do I get the maximum benefit from this technique???? Any Suggestions or answers??? Please Advise me. Thanks

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well that explains a lot. I've never tried to hold over for a day, but when I did yesterday I didn't seem to have more than normal. I did just start taking L-Arginine & Saw Palmetto last week & I'm trying to see if that helps increase fluid amount. I guess I will wait & see on those.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah...I say if you edge keep edging straight on.

If you just want more fluid then learn to edge for a long time. I can edge for EVER...especially if I have some lubrication. I just keep going and going and eventually I start leaking pre-cum...which acts as added lubrication.

For me, I just keep making myself leak precum, wait a bit, go at it again, wash rinse repeat...the resulting ejaculation is HUGE...especially if you try to relax when you do it. Relax like you have to pee and it will shoot out!

I just did it a couple days ago and it looked like my penis turned into a water fountain. Feels great though. ^_^

hairyguy29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I try to relax, especially just b4 I shoot but it seems I can only get out one good shot before my PC muscles clamp down. It comes from years and years of having sex with my pc muscles clenched nearly the entire time. I've just clued into the 'relax to shoot' bit and it's very hard to recondition!

Hairyguy

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey.. the two replies above are right on. Drink lots of water as well and eat healthy.
When I edge with my girlfriend, we do it for 6 to 8 hours before the big cum-fest at the end. She gaves wonderful head, and I just come to the edge and ride the wave. Orgasms without ejaculation are mind-bending. The same goes for penetrative sex.

But we takes breaks every so often. Have some tea or redbull, listen to some music, wash up a bit. then start making out again. In the morning when I finally relax those pc and butt muscles, oh momma!!

Have fun

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Orgasms without ejaculation are mind-bending.
Tell me about it!

I used to think it was crazy when I did it. In fact, if I edge a lot, I can get to the point where I contract but nothing comes out. If I even blow some air on myself at that point I will cum, but I just let it do its thing and go back after it's over. Feels great, without feeling so sapped afterwards.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I've never really heard of it. I just tried it and it was completely different to anything else I've felt.

Not quite the same thing but I relaxed when I came and I spurted loads of precum and then 30 seconds later I ejaculated and then 2 minutes later I spurted some more, I have it on video, I don't look so attractive though :p

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the body tends to reabsorb cum within a few hours, so if you are going to have an edging session you need to 'get close' at least every 30 mins or so to prevent wasting everything you have built up so far!

A few hours? I don't think so. Can you cite a reference?

I recall reading somewhere that it was after a few days, and that seems to agree with my experiences. I can edge a couple days in a row over which time the pressure and fullness deep in my loins continues to increase to the point where it is incredibly and constantly distracting. When I finally let go, it's always the most volume (and most distance, and power of orgasm) of any.