Edilson Nascimento

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a fake, I feel obliged to share, with some reputable evidence to be scrutinized re: size lol.

I have the same fake as jdunhill. Here is another fake. I guess we can dream until we have evidence that he has agreed to a full frontal shot - particularly with an erection.

edilson nascimento.jpg

Reactions: Tomas26

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He was sexy as hell. I used to follow him in magazines and online, then kind of forgot about him.. I think I saw that he had a wife and baby, got the inpression he was getting out of modeling? If anyone has the lowdown on Edilson, would love to find out his story

Reactions: serch23

JeffroWPB

Cherished Member
Media
He was sexy as hell. I used to follow him in magazines and online, then kind of forgot about him.. I think I saw that he had a wife and baby, got the inpression he was getting out of modeling? If anyone has the lowdown on Edilson, would love to find out his story

I think this is right.

About a year ago, I remember seeing a picture of him (non-modeling) for the first time in a long time and he had packed on a lot of bulk, his face was a lot fuller too. His old pix are incredibly sexy, good looking with a nice toned bod!

Reactions: donaldlam

WhiteLover

Cherished Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The thread made in 2011 and the pics are much ancient than the thread itself...do y'all think time sits still? He is really bulky now (well, I mean like 2 years ago or so, where I used to be his instagram Follower before I got bored) and really "into" fitness...as far as I know, he longer active as model so, no new "naughty stuff".