1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

editing post

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by B_just8inches, Oct 22, 2008.

1. B_just8inches

B_just8inches Banned

why cant i edit an old post to delete old pic or add

why cant i delete attachments either

2. Mr. Snakey

Mr. Snakey Sexy Member

You have about 30 minutes to edit your post. Once the attachments are up thats it. So keep that in mind. To be able to delete attachments and edit your post at anytime would leave holes and make the threads unreadable. There may be a small time frame in which you can delete a attachment. I will check on this and get back to you.

#2 Mr. Snakey, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  3. ManlyBanisters

ManlyBanisters Sexy Member

Actually, Snakey - it's an hour to edit the text of a post.

I've never tried removing an attachment within the edit hour. I'm going to attach something here and then try to remove it in a while

EDIT - I had a file attached to this post - after 35 mins I came in and removed it. So basically that works in the hour you have for the message body edit too.

Second Edit: Of course editing ability changes depending on where you are a gold member or a regular member. I can't create a second account to test the attachment edit as a regular member because I'd get banned for having two accounts :rolleyes:

#3 ManlyBanisters, Oct 25, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  4. SteveHd

SteveHd Sexy Member

As I recall, basic members can edit a post for one hour but not delete any posts. Adding/Deleting attachments is allowed during that hour.

5. Mr. Snakey

Mr. Snakey Sexy Member

You are right once again my dear. I checked on this.:smile:

6. Rob_E

Gold Member

Actually all members, gold and regular, can edit a post for one hour including removing or changing an attachment.

7. ManlyBanisters

ManlyBanisters Sexy Member

But regular members can't delete posts nor edit the titles (within the same time frame, correct? That's why I wondered if it might be different for attachments too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice