Eduardo picasso

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed. He looks dirty. His face looks sunken like maybe he does drugs?
Exactly. I am sorry, when it gets down to it, I am will take a nice everything else with a an average or even slightly below average cock than a plain face combined with a poor body and huge cock. IMO a cock doesn't override other negative qualities.

Reactions: EverettW

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At least he truly belongs on this site.......unlike some of the other pics of supposedly "hot" guys with 3 or 4 inch dicks who are manicured, sculpted, hairless muscleheads. Those guys are a dime a dozen, this guy's size is truly rare.

To the OP, looks like you could go "head-to-head" with Eduardo and hold your own......stunning pics you have there.

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At least he truly belongs on this site.......unlike some of the other pics of supposedly "hot" guys with 3 or 4 inch dicks who are manicured, sculpted, hairless muscleheads. Those guys are a dime a dozen, this guy's size is truly rare.

To the OP, looks like you could go "head-to-head" with Eduardo and hold your own......stunning pics you have there.
A dime a dozen? Please send some of them to Iowa. LOL.

Reactions: chadstallion

mikephelps1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eduardo's twitter tape measurement pic showing him at 24cm seems to be genuine, so that's a shade under 9.5 inches. That makes him a little larger than my favourite amateur 'celebrity' straight-eight who's seen here in a comparison with a standard wine bottle. If you've got a such a bottle close to hand, do the measurement . . .
View attachment 546837

He "claims" it's flaccid (which we all know it isn't). It's essentially at or very close to his max size in those measured "soft" photos. Not only that...but it's pointed downward (which adds substantial length to a measurement), and a tape is also an unacceptable tool for length measurement.

You're looking for how far your penis can reach out from your body. ie. a one dimensional measurement...not the outside curve length which is what a tape will yield.

Think of it this way; when someone asks you your height. What are they asking for? They're asking for the distance from the ground to the tip of your head in a straight line. Not "curl up in a ball and measure how long your backside is with a tape".

So all in all, bring the penis parallel to the ground, and measure with a rigid ruler, and you'll be left with something that's still very impressive and "up there", but not what the photos depict at first glance.

Reactions: David.djr

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wonder how he compares to Esteban Orive and if someone could survive being spit-roasted by the two of them.
Dude....that is the first thing I wondered too! Maybe a DP with Esteban and Eduardo? (Would the guy ever walk again?)

Big_Dick_Bottom

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Big_Dick_Bottom

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Thank you CuriousGuy, not only is this the right site for Eduardo, has anyone considered that maybe he's a really nice guy and if you have to really say something negative or comment on his (or anyone's) looks then just maybe think about keeping it to yourself and move on to someone of your liking - there's enough negativity out there in the world that we can't control but we (YOU!) can control what you put out there....and yes, I know where the ignore button is or whatever, but c'mon just think a little before you say ugly stuff about people...

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you CuriousGuy, not only is this the right site for Eduardo, has anyone considered that maybe he's a really nice guy and if you have to really say something negative or comment on his (or anyone's) looks then just maybe think about keeping it to yourself and move on to someone of your liking - there's enough negativity out there in the world that we can't control but we (YOU!) can control what you put out there....and yes, I know where the ignore button is or whatever, but c'mon just think a little before you say ugly stuff about people...

Great comment! I truly agree and I always get irritated when I read such unkind remarks. Well, I always thought members here are into sizes (and the bigger the better, the more the merrier) but sometimes I get the feeling some are also into beauty competitions.

Come on, guys, Eduardo got his own personality and attitude and belongs to the absolute TOP monstercocks of our time. And he is authentic and not gay for pay. So what else do you expect? Think what you want but don't be rude in your texts. It's very silly to insult s.o. just because he doesn't hit your personal beauty ideal.

And because he owns such a monsterdick I just post some very remarkable examples now. Enjoy!

Eduardo Picasso1071.jpg
Eduardo Picasso1111.jpg
Eduardo Picasso2206092.jpg
Eduardo Picasso2206102.jpg
Eduardo Picasso2206112.jpg
Eduardo Picasso2206122.jpg
Eduardo Picasso2206142.jpg
Eduardo12.jpg
Eduardo22.jpg