Education about piercings

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by arkfarmbear, Sep 1, 2010.

1. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

If anyone would've ever told me that I would have any interest in piercings, on others or myself, I would've told them they were insane.
    I just found a site called Painful Pleasures and it is mind boggling. Apparently they provide the usual items but also provide the medical products that are necessary to ensure safety and continued good health. There is also a link for questions of any type. The response time is less than 5 minutes and it seems, at least to a novice, that they speak from an educated, informed perspective.
    I still doubt that I will go under the knife myself but it gives me a new view of those who do so.

2. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    bmezine.com is another excellent source of information

3. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    Painful pleasures is where i usually buy my stuff from. Good site, good stuff, good prices. There is plenty of info out there if you want to do the research on getting a piercing. I did plenty, and don't regret for a minute getting it done.

4. Denverbearmark

Albums:
    Thanks for the referral to painful pleasures! I am looking at increasing the gauge on my nipples and getting bigger rings. Will also be getting a ring on the bottom of my scrotum soon. Was having a tough time finding affordable tapers and piercing needles--and they have them as well as some great jewelry! Looks like some fun will be had in October for me!

5. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I have worn several genital piercings for 10 years now and love them but a tendency to want to upsize them over time. 0ga PA, 0ga apadrayva, 00ga frenum and 0ga transverse frenum, I used to be posted on BMEzine. check my gallary.

Draft saved Draft deleted