Education and Womangs

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I had enough credits to "cash out" with a bachelor of arts degree last September. I had done three years of university with no spring/summer school. Just mega-course-overload. With the change of schools though, I have to take a lot of music specific courses to meet the requirements from this school.

Must graduate soon. Not allowed to cut my hair until I get my undergrad.

Too bad TK's not around much - she's got quite a list of frameables.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yew sais lots of stuffs here and I promise I reads it.

Miss talkin to you on IM, hope you're doing well loves.

Oh and If I were you I woulda cashed out ASAP.. School is suckin. I went back after 3 years off, got my real estate certficate and now working on finishing up my 4 year.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Miss talkin to you on IM, hope you're doing well loves.

Oh and If I were you I woulda cashed out ASAP.. School is suckin. I went back after 3 years off, got my real estate certficate and now working on finishing up my 4 year.

Oh, but school rocks :biggrin1: 'sides; most orchestras won't even consider your audition if you don't have a B.Mus and for some, you need a M.Mus (or equivalents). Seems silly to go through so much school to make $20,000 a year.

Yikes I haven't talked to you in a long time if you got your real estate certificate lol congrats though!

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Plenty of the women on here have degrees. Maybe we don't feel like posting about it, StraightCock, I know I didn't feel inclined to answer. Silence doesn't mean one thing or the other.

Are you saying that womenfolk actually have degrees? :eek:

Brains 'n booty :yup:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no doubt alot of the women on here has degrees (although, I'm a little surprised you have one banisters =P )

I was just curious as to what kind of degrees..

What, does it seem like I was saying women don't have degrees?? That's not the point of the thread at all.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no doubt alot of the women on here has degrees (...) I was just curious as to what kind of degrees..

What, does it seem like I was saying women don't have degrees?? That's not the point of the thread at all.

Could it be that you put us off with the "Education and Womangs"-heading? I could have sworn you were mocking us...

I'm sorry, though - I'll sit up straight and answer properly: Since I've always done well in school, I've chosen to spend a lot of time there. I've completed a couple of MSc's within my field, and had it not been for the need to actually earn some money I would probably still be in uni... Yeah, I know - I'm nerdy and probably over-compensating for my lack in other areas, or... well, who knows. I enjoy learning and quite frankly I like the reward of doing something I'm good at.
Hey, why is it I feel I have to defend that I have degrees?